Crash {skephalo}

Crash :> (skephalo)

Hii, sorry to talk at the beginning of this story~ but I have a disclaimer. Please keep an open mind. heads up the beginning of this story starts out with bbh being fully human still with the nickname badboyhalo. Thanks, enjoy :D

!WARNING!: mention of slight death, it gets happier in the ending. (have fun)

The fog was heavy. The ground covered with this thick heavy moisture. Two boys were going on a stroll late at night, since both of them couldn't get even the slightest bit of sleep. It was really dark, eerie and also very cold. Skeppy saw that bad was cold so he handed him his hoodie. It was a deep black with some blue accents. The boys were walking whilst holding hands. They didn't have a definite destination, they were kinda just walking? Badboyhalo loved hanging out with skeppy. He would make sure to take care of him and make sure he wouldn't get into a massive amount of trouble. It is his job after all he was the oldest out of the two. Every once in a while Skeppy would turn to bad and give him a sweet soft smile, bad would do the same back and squeeze the other boy's hand slightly to show extra affection. Bad made sure Skeppy felt loved and cared for. They had a friendship of loyalty, kindness and trust, you could say a very strong relationship. *CoUgh gay CouGh*

They were walking along a road side with no cars in sight. Skeppy felt happy and safe with bad. He would do anything for him, bad would do anything back. They were holding hands tightly. They came to a crosswalk. No cars insight. They started to walk across slowly basking in the moonlight just taking in the beautiful moment. The two boys were distracted from the world around them. Despite the time, Skeppy could hear a car racing quickly down the street. They were in the middle of the road walking across. Skeppy started to speed his pace up to cross the street. The car was now in eyesight, they could see it speeding down the street not watching out for people. Badboyhalo noticed the car but it was too late. The car came crashing into the boy in the black hoodie. Just then the world went quiet. Skeppy rushed over to him as the car raced off into the distance not even stopping to check what just happened.

Skeppy was speechless. His best friend lay on the floor lifeless. He was cold, TW!!!! A puddle of blood started to form underneath him. It was too late to call the hospital. He was gone. He watched his best friend die right before his own eyes. The poor caring soul was gone. Skeppy didn't even get to say goodbye. They didn't even get a first kiss with each other. The blood of his best friend was smeared on his hands. END OF TW!! A thought went into skeppys head at that moment."I killed him.. I was the one that gave him the fucking black hoodie in the pitch black night. The driver couldn't see him. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME. WHY HIM WHY." The poor boy was screaming in agony and grief.he sat there next to the lifeless body for another twenty minutes still processing what had happened, he eventually called the police to report what had happened. He walked home and cried thinking of how it should've been him.

Skeppy didn't leave his house for days. He felt alone. Just as he was going to go to bed he heard a crash coming from the other room. ~bads room~ skeppy jumped up out of his bed and went over to bads room. There was a piece of paper. It wrote, "hey you muffinhead. I love you. I'm sorry we couldn't be with each other for longer. I am under safe hands. I'm taken care of. I'll always be with you. Of course you can't see me, I'm dead. But ill always be here, just shout my name and i'll show you a sign of my presence.'' Skeppy showed a smile as he felt two arms wrapping around him. It was bad.

Hey guys TOLD YA IT WOULD BE HAPPY. I wasn't sure if I was gonna post this because it's not my normal content. I wasn't sure if you guys would like it. Sorry it's kind of slow. I was trying something new. Pls dont mind any spelling mistakes I wrote the last part of this during my period one class so poggers~

☆word count: 776☆

Love ya lots

Also WE GOT TO 200 READS!!!! Ily sm

-Ghost