The rain-(Allium duo)

The rain (allium duo)

It was a cold and rainy night, very calming. (what.a.vibe.) Ranboo was at Tommy's house. They were just chilling after hanging out and playing around on video games and what not. Ranboo noticed that it was raining and immediately got very anxious, Tommy noticed this and went over to ask what was wrong and to comfort the poor man.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranboo explained the best he could that any sort of water causes him pain.

Tommy felt great sympathy for him. He realised Ranboo has never experienced dancing in the rain or even swimming. He obviously couldn't figure out how to achieve Ranboo swimming safely without hurting himself but the boy quickly thought of something that might just make Ranboo have some fun without it being painful.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blonde quickly grabbed an umbrella and ran to his bedroom to get an oversized hoodie for Ranboo so he wouldn't get the slightest bit wet. He really didn't want to take any chances. The height difference between these two was immaculate (tallboo we luv) Ranboo took the tommy merch and put it on for safety measures. It was also quite cold outside and Ranboo hadn't brought a hoodie to wear so it was good either way. The hoodie fit Ranboo quite well thankfully.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy quickly comforted the boy and reassured him he wouldn't get wet. Ranboo carefully trailed behind Tommy, making sure to stay under the umbrella. He was scared but he quickly calmed down, noticing how careful Tommy was. He clearly thought about his friends greatly and cared about them so much more. They stayed outside for a while and started to vibe in the rain. Tommy put on some music and they talked for a while.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys were both getting tired of standing around, Tommy handed Ranboo the umbrella and he ran into the house to grab two pillows to sit on the ground outside. They sat there vibing and talking for quite a while until the rain slowly stopped. The sun was setting quite fast but it was just enough for the boys to notice a small rainbow. They carefully walked back inside making sure to not step in any puddles for Ranboos safety then went to bed.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! It's me, Ghost. I'm very proud to say I've almost reached 100 reads :)) I couldn't be any more grateful to achieve this. I truly am very proud that people enjoy my work and I couldn't possibly be any more thankful for all of you!!

I'm hoping that my mental health gets better and I get more motivation to post because you all make me so happy.

also big thanks to @m3ll0hii for the idea of this story and for helping me so much with the ideas and the motivation to create this book!!

☆word count: 464 (kinda short but hey its something)☆

-Gh0st- ily guys