Ghosting around :) (taller duo but ghosts!)

Ghosting around! (taller duo but -ghosts!-)

It was Halloween night. Ghostbur and Ghostboo decided to have some fun since Halloween was one of their favourite days of the year! Two two ghosts held a competition. Whoever could scare the most people that night before 12 would win. They both agreed! Ghostbur and Ghostboo both went out to find a little abandoned house to haunt for the night. They would make a little sign to put up to show they had candy so people would go up to the door. Ghostbur put a little bowl of candy on the doorstep for the people so it wouldn't be "that" scary.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night had finally begun and both the ghosts had a plan. Ghostboo would creep up on people unexpectedly and yell boo! Ghostbur would turn invisible and put the candy in the human's bags to make it look like it was floating. It was close to halfway through the night and Ghostboo was winning by a LOT. Ghostbur knew they would have to step it up. Instead of just making the candy float he would make scary noises as well! He didn't want to terrify the humans, he just wanted to give them a lil spook! About twenty minutes or so went by and Ghostboo and Ghostbur were at a tie.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghostboo was determined to win. He got to the point that he just wanted to win the competition; it wasn't for fun anymore. As the humans walked up to the door Ghostboo would blow out all the jack o'lanterns and make the door light flicker on and off. This made the children drop their candy on the ground and run away screaming. That attracted more people therefore giving him more people to scare and giving him more points. As the kids dropped their candy Ghostboo would snatch the candy and put it into a bag for him and Ghostbur to eat later!

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost midnight. Which meant the competition would come to an end soon. Ghostbur was losing hope. He got a lil upset as he really wanted to prove to Ghostboo that he could be scary. Ghostboo noticed him sitting and not participating in the challenge. He figured he got a bit upset so Ghostboo went to cheer him up. There was about twenty minutes left of the challenge and Ghostboo had an idea. For the last twenty minutes they would scare people together. And just have fun not think about who won or lost. Ghostbur agreed and they went to scare people together.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the challenge was finally over the two ghosts picked up the candy the humans dropped and went to sit in the attic of the abandoned house and they watched the stars Ghostbur fell asleep on Ghostboo's shoulder. Ghostboo watched the sunrise before waking Ghostbur up to return to the ghost realm.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! I know it's only August but it's kinda close to September soo I guess this works! I bloody love Halloween. The spooky season is my FAVOURITE so I don't mind if it's a bit early. I have a bunch of spooky/Halloween stories so be prepared for September and October lmfao.

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH we got to 40 reads it means alot to me yall ;0

☆word count: 531!☆

Luv uuu <3

-Gh0st >:}