Apocalypse pt2 (skephalo)

Apocalypse pt2

=====================================

Nausea swarmed the Ravenette, taking away any last remaining form of energy the male had felt, creating a hazy fog of darkness invading his vision. Unwillingly the boy began to spiral out of consciousness falling hard on the floor. Hours pass by without movement, everythings so still it's as if everything froze in time. The muffled screams outside were unnerving and bizarre. Very sluggish movement caught the eye of the unidentified entity in the corner of the room, Skeppy was finally awakening. He slowly became aware of himself. There was a slight painful pulsating feeling in his head. His eyelids opened the smallest amount revealing the geometric pattern of the ceiling tiles. He moved his arms to his sides at a rather moderate pace. The entity slowly began to creep up to the male.

===================================================

As Skeppy opened his eyes fully he saw a familiar outline, "bad? Is that you?" Skeppy called out. "Yes darling, I will always come back for you. Take your time please, take it slow" bad says as he begins to pick Skeppy up to carry him to a safer place. Since Bad is part demon Skeppy was quite simple to carry. The brunette was swerving in and out of crowds of swarming people. As nightfall arrived the town was severely deprived of all movement and humanity. There were miscellaneous items scattered abruptly across the streets, the streetlights had a warm glow that would cut in and out randomly creating a very eerie atmosphere. Bad walked through the streets cautiously with a heavy heart. "We should be content till this crap suppresses, we have everything we need. From electricity to food and water." the brunette said with a shaky voice.

========================================

Bad finally found a safe spot underneath a sturdy bridge, Skeppy was already asleep on his shoulders. Bad carefully laid Skeppy down against the ground on top of a blanket. The two males fell asleep quickly feeling the comfort and safety from one another.

==========================================

Heya!! This is a pt2 to my apocalypse story bc my friend requested I did a pt 2, I didn't have many ideas for this story so I'm sorry its short, im gonna end it here and not do a pt3 as there's not much for me to base it off of. Thanks sm for reading love you guys

☆word count: 390☆

-m0th