☆ THANK YOU ☆

Y/N'S VEINS GREW WITH FEAR.

Ms. Showalter drove Y/n with her to see the scene of the crime, or what was left of it. The day seemed to turn cloudy as Ms.Showalter pulled into the side of the road. A couple of police cars surrounded the scene as well as some caution tape surrounding the scene.

They walked out the car and crouched under the caution tape. Billy's dog was on a leash, held by one of the police man. Billy's golden retriever stood with his tail tucked between his legs, in fear. It was almost like the dog could sense the evil he had witnessed.

Billy's red bike was thrown on the ground. The grey basket that was attached to the bike still had a few papers left in it. Goosebumps crawled down Y/n's skin as she looked at the concrete street and saw a few drops of blood.

Billy's mom broke into even more sobs as the sight of it. Y/n was frozen, frozen where you can't breath, or move. When the only thing flashing through your mind is what's in front of you. When your eyes are processing what's in front of you, but your brain isn't.

A police officer stomped towards Y/n, catching her off guard. She flinched when he got in front of her. She met his eyes and he crossed his arms.
"You can't be here. This is a confidential scene. And seeing that you aren't 18 or older, or a part of Billy's family, I'm going to need you to go."
"No, I'm-"
"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Only Immediately family is allowed here. Get out of here, kid." The police officer demanded.

Her mouth opened but no words were able to escape her mouth. Y/n's eye brows furrowed and her veins grew with a feeling of anger. It demanded Y/n to move, to swing on the officer. To say something, to protest. But what could she do? He would get her arrested and that's already a inconvenience for her.

She looked him up and down, then met the officer's eyes again. She purposely made her face in a disgusted expression. The officer took offense to it. Before he could even open his mouth to speak, she stepped under the yellow caution tape.

Y/n left the scene.

⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯
Y/n walked home, her stomach ache growing by the second. She looked down at the grey side walk, the blood drops flashing thought her mind. All of a sudden, a hand on fell on her shoulder. She gasped and turned her head up. No one was in-front of her, so she turned around.

The hand slipped off her shoulder, well not just any hand, Gwen Blake's hand.
"Jesus, Gwen, you scared me."
"Sorry! But Y/n, I have something to tell you."
"I really have to get going home soon, I don't-"
"Please! It's urgent."

Y/n gave the young girl a unsure look.
"It's about Billy." Gwen blurted.
"I know. I was at the scene."
"No, not that. Wait- What scene?"
"Billy's. He was taken earlier today. I just came from there."
"Shit!"

"What? What happened?"
"This is what I was going to tell you. Since you're Billy's friend. Y/n...I've been having these dreams. Weird dreams. I had one tonight, it was about Billy."
Y/n could feel her hands starting to sweat.

"And what did Billy do?"
"It's not what Billy did, it's what someone did to him. Y/n, Billy was kidnapped, in my dream. And now, it actually happened. I woke up, and I went to the GrabNGo to tell you to warn Billy. But It was closed. And now, It's too late."

Y/n whole stomach fell into a knot. Her teeth bit down on her lip. Her hands starting to grow sweat.
"No. No, don't you say that, Gwen. We're going to find Billy. We have to. Did you see who took him in your dream?"

"All I saw was this man. Creepy man. He wore a dirty grey mask. And he held black balloons."
As soon as Gwen finished her sentence. A black magicians van sped quickly past them. Y/n flinched at the speed of the van, she took Gwen by the shoulder, holding her close to protect her.