☆ I GUESS ☆

okay i haven't rlly posted in a while mb i've been rlly busy with school but uhm to preface this i've barely been writing abt vance but this will be SOLELY on vance and uhm yeah and also ur gonna need this for the story

THIS MFS NAME IS KILSON

AND THIS MFS NAME IS JACK

also i didn't proof read this and i don't have enough time to so please just use common sense if i misspell

(SAME DAY, 1PM)
VANCE DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD COME AFTER HIM. 

He hadn't gone outside in days. He stayed home, He didn't want to move out of bed. He didn't want to eat. He didn't want to sleep. Because no matter how many times he opened his eyes from a nightmare, he would wake up to another nightmare.

Vance had lost most connection to what was happening outside. He stopped watching TV, he didn't call people, he barely did anything outside his own room.

His room that was still a bit of a mess. But now it was blank. His walls having no posters. His shelves empty. Nothing on his nightstand.
Bland. Plain. Boring.
And Vance wasn't even mad about the change. In fact, it reflected who he felt like in the last few days, nothing.

He sighed, his room still a little messy. At least his mother hadn't seen it yet.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
His mother was knocking at the door. Vance sprung up, "Shit.", he mumbled.

"Don't come in! I'm changing!" Vance yelled.
"Okay. Well hurry, Sweetheart. There's someone to see you here!"
"What? Who?" Vance hadn't invited any one over.
"This kid who says he's your friend. He has really long straight brunette hair!" (that kid who was with Vance at the GrabNGo)

"Lukas." Vance whispered to himself. Lukas was one of his friends. He was also feared by other kids in North Denver. That's how they met, and stuck with each other. It was easy to make friends, but harder to keep them. And Lukas and Vance were locked in.

"Just let him in! I'll open the door when I'm ready!" Vance says.
"Okay, sweetheart." His mom replies.

Vance tried cleaning up his room a little bit, but it wasn't long before Lukas entered the room. His eyes widened, Vance's room never looked so empty.
"Vance. What the fuck happened here? Did a fucking tornado hit the place?" He asked as he stepped inside Vance's room and closed the door.