☆ TUTOR ☆

VANCE WAS GOING TO LOSE IT. He could barely pay attention in class, and now his tutor is
Y/n. He didn't mind studying because it was a short while, but tutoring was a whole other level.

And he could get distracted by her, or even the smallest thing. Vance has a horrible attention span and Y/n could make fun of him for it, and she was the last person who didn't think of him as less.

Surprisingly, she didn't. Y/n was a really great tutor, she walked him through everything,

MONDAY

Every time she tutored Vance they would sit at his kitchen table.
"So we have to find the variable first, which is going to be the letter." She said circling the letter on the paper.
"It can be any letter?"
"Yeah, it could even be like a fucking symbol. Just as long as it doesn't have the number filled in the equation."
"Ohh shit, okay."

TUESDAY

Y/n had made it seem so easy. She explained the important steps, and how to remember them.

"Okay, then we have to get two numbers."
"Which ones?"
"These right here, are the ones we have. It's easy to remember, is the only thing you have, so it's the only thing you subtract."
"Alright, dickweed. Makes sense." Vance nods, understanding.

WEDNESDAY

"Then, we subtract these two, so 17 minus 8."
"Alright..." Vance started subtracting his head.
"Nine?" He said

Y/n smiled, "You got it."
Vance's lips tugged, smiling back.

THURSDAY

She encouraged him all the time.
"And then when you figure out the subtraction..what do you replace it for?"
"Uhm, the variableeee?" Vance said unsure of his own answer.
"Yeah! You got it, Vance!" She smiled, making Vance's stomach spin around.

Vance wishes he could hear those words on repeat. It felt like his name was a beautiful one by the way Y/n said it.

FRIDAY

Y/n's voice was alluring to Vance, almost anything she said rang through his head. Luckily, it made him remember.

"So, when we have the variable we-"
"Subtract the fucking, uh, sum and other number!" Vance cuts in. Silence filled the room, Y/n was in shock, she really did it.

Vance thought he got it wrong, he sank in his seat.
"Oh..I though it was-"
"Your right! You got it right!"
"Wait, really?"
"Fuck yeah!"

Vance chuckled, amazed that he got it right. Y/n gave him a hive five with.When the high five ended, she slide her fingers in between Vance's.

"I'm really fucking proud of you, Vance." She smiled.

Vance was lost in it all, If she stepped inside his room, he would find a sense of safety. Like he could let down his guard, because Y/n was one of the few people who wasn't a threat, but one who protected Vance from himself.

He swore he wouldn't dig a hole for himself. But something in him grew, feelings. He had to shove them down though, he knew it, Y/n knew it, every one else knew it. He took his hands away, "Thanks, shitbird." He atleast smiled.

Y/n had assumed he was awkward touching her now because of the kiss she gave him last week. Neither of them had brought it up, surprisingly. She thought Vance didn't feel anything towards her, but she was growing things too.

Some thing about Vance all tugged at her. It made her want to smile any time she saw him smile. She wanted to laugh at anything he said. Her stomach tickled and kicked whenever Vance would stare directly at her. And he couldn't even stand to hold her hand. She assumed it wasn't mutual, so she opted for the only option, shoving down feelings.

srry for short chapter ive just got like writers block
and im working on two other things