Goodbye!!

Thank you all for those who have stuck with me through the non-end end but, I have decided to quit. Although I will give a short summary of the ending I never got to finish.

Gwen comes rushing out the office with the two officers. Y/n looks up confused. Gwen spots Y/n and takes her hand.
"We figured it out! We know where Vance is!"

In the mean while, Vance was trying to save himself from where he was. Vance tears down the freezer wall, he fails to get through the freezer doors. He cries, he believes that there is no way to escape. This was his fate, to be dead. With all the risks he took, he should be dead. Until, he gets a call from Bruce. Bruce encourages him to escape, with one sentence.
"Y/n isn't moving."

And with that, he makes a plan. The Grabbers brother finds Vance, as he wastes time helping, The Grabber kills his brother.
The Grabber gets mad at Vance for his brothers death. Vance dodges the axe and runs to the hall. The Grabber chases after him, and Vance pulls the cord. The Grabber trips and falls into the tarp trap. Vance swings, swings, and swings. The Grabber catches his wrist once, but Vance removes his mask.

Revealing the truth of what he did, make the Grabber face his own faults. The mask was used to mask the guilt he felt, now it floods him. The Grabbers freaks out and let's go of Vance. Vance punches him again before wrapping the cord around The Grabbers neck, choking him.

The Grabber chokes, but he gets a call before he becomes unconscious. The ghost boys all welcome the Grabber into his end, the death of his tragedy.
Vance finally lunges forward to snap The Grabber's neck, killing him. All the the meanwhile, the police and detectives search the house, not finding anything. They're about to give up until they see someone across the street. Y/n sits to to Gwen against the grey wired fence.

She looks up, it's Vance Hopper
She gasps.
She's not choking.
She can breathe.
They can breathe.

She doesn't waste another second, she runs to Vance. Wrapping her arms around him, Y/n hugs Vance. Having his presence has never felt so amazing. He slowly hugs her back, realizing this isn't a dream anymore.
It's reality.

TIME SKIP
They both sit in a ambulance truck. Vance's mother is taking with the cops, Y/n's parents are getting filled in about the GrabNGo incident. Y/n wraps a blanket around the two.

"Did you, uhm. Did you know that it was Bruce who got me to..survive."
"Wait, what? How?"
"He called me. All of them did. It was like talking to a ghost, except you knew it's past."

"Wait..so you weren't thinking about making it out?"
"Of course I thought about making it out. I just..I had been in there for a long time. I didn't think there was an escape."
"Vance..I should've told you."

"Why didn't you?"
"I didn't think you loved me the way I love you."
"Y/n."
A moment of hesitation.
"I love you."
"I love you, Vance."
They smile.
"Can I give you something?"
"Sure."
"Turn around."
"Okay." She turns around.

"It's kind of dirty.." Vance says as he removes his choker. He wraps it around Y/n's neck.
"Take care of it, please."
Y/n noticed how he said please now.
He's grateful for those he has around him.
He loves her.
She loves him.

"Why'd you give it to me?"
"Because Y/n.."

"You really have a chokehold on me."
Vance says before he connects his lips with Y/n's.