☆ I DONT WANT TO BE FRIENDS ☆

this is going to be, interesting. i just realized this is kinda a bruce ff on the side, atleast for right now.
also i have no idea what i'm going to do for my Bruce ff. also look at me do daily uploads ahahahahha and um don't read this fast but not too slow either i want the beat drops to be on point.

LISTEN TO SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK BY JOJI FOR THIS CHAPTER

Y/N HURRIED AND WORRIED WITH EVERY STEP SHE TOOK, WITH DIFFERENT INTENTIONS THIS TIME.

The sky was pitch black, street lights and stars being the only source of light. She was walking towards where she would find herself again, Vance's house.
She had to apologize, she believed that. She assumed she would just say the truth, nothing else.

Her heart felt like it was pounding out her chest. Her palms sweated, despite it being cold outside. Maybe she wasn't ready, but she didn't have time. She wasn't going to leave them on a bad episode. Not when she didn't have much time.

Meanwhile Y/n was walking towards Vance's house, Bruce was walking towards hers. In which he was going to confess, tell Y/n his feelings. He probably would've waited under any other normal circumstances, but there was no time. He had to tell her, even if she didn't love him. He would regret not saying anything more than saying something.

The only thing was, in order to come from Bruce's house and go towards Y/n's house, you had to pass Vance's house. Which is exactly where Y/n was headed.

She made it, there she stood in front of Vance's house. All the times she had been here, every moment standing on his front yard, not once did she think she would fall in love with Vance Hopper. She stared at the house, Vance's room window shined. His light was on, he was awake.

And Vance was awake, in his room. He laid in his bed, stressed as he stared at his ceiling. He started regretting how he approached the situation. His heart felt physically heavy. He just wished he could tell Y/n how he really felt, say something, anything.

Y/n didn't even know what she was gonna say, all she knew is that she was going to say something. But no amount of words could explain what she was feeling. Y/n sighed, her stomach churned. It tickled and hurt at the same time, before that it was just fluttering. This time it was different, or at least she thought so.

The last person she expected to see was Bruce Yamada.

Y/n felt a sense of deja vu. She was also confused on why Bruce was here. He stood a few feet away from Y/n, who still wasn't up the porch steps.

"Bruce?" She fully turned to face him.
"Y/n." He breath out, confused to see her there.

He was confused, but not surprised.
"What are you doing here? It's pretty late, Bruce."

"Uhm, Y/n. I wanted to tell you something. And I was going to go to your house but seems like your already-"
"My house? At ten pm?" Y/n was a bit shocked he would go that far for her.

Bruce's face flushed, "Ye- Yeah. But that's not the point, um, I really have to tell you something."
"Go ahead."
"Well, yeah, but, uhm, this is going to be like a lot to get off my chest. But, you know, I didn't really have much time to wait it out."

'i didnt have much time to wait it out', Y/n's mouth opened a little. Was he going to her for the same reason she was going to Vance? No. He couldn't possibly. Love was never a strong suit in Y/n's books, and yet he adored her with Y/n being oblivious. He was so special to her, but she never would imagine he would think she was special.

"Go ahead. I'm listening." She asks
"That's the thing."
"What do you mean?"
"I love it that you listen, you understand what I say, and how I say it. But I'm afraid you won't understand what I'm going to tell you."

Y/n's face softens, "Bruce.". She walks to him and places her hands on his shoulders. Her face forming a familiar warm smile. There faces are close, but not too close that you could claim it as romance.

"Whatever it is, i'm ready. I wouldn't hate you over something small, even something big. Hell, Vance was been ignoring for weeks and I don't even hate him. So, whatever it is, I promise it won't change us."

Y/n thought she was being the most comforting, not knowing she was doing the complete opposite.
'Vance has been ignoring me for weeks and I don't even hate him. So whatever it is, I promise it won't change us."

Of course, Vance was brought up. And Y/n doesn't even hate him. Bruce was still taking in her words.
He found it slightly amusing how wrong she was. Of course love was going to change them. Every single inch of them. Bruce shook his head, this was a mistake.

They started talking over each other, "No. No, never mind. This was stupid really-"
"No, wait Bruce,"
"No. I should tell you later,"
"Bruce, Cmon,"
"No, Y/n."
"Just tell me, it's a two way street here. I tell you my shit and you tell me yours. We should be complete."

Y/n moved her hands on the side of Bruce's arms. Making Bruce silent. He finally looked back in her eyes, he felt like he was going to turn into a liquid.

"Y/n, give me reasons we should be complete."
"Well we're friends-"
"No, I mean, us. You should be with Vance, I really can't compete."

"What? No, Bruce-"
"No. You look at me like i'm someone else."
"Bruce, what are you talking about?"

He cupped her face in his hands, "Cant you see?"
"Bruce..." her tone was light.
"I don't want to be friends.", he says.

If just an hour ago Y/n has declare she was in love with Vance Hopper, why was she kissing Bruce Yamada?

how do we feel after that one also yeah u read the chapter right i just didn't write the chapter long enough for the whole song this is also not a bruce ff, it is a vance one. i am currently making a bruce ff though