-1- [Beginning and End]

________________________________________________________
This story is a work of fiction.

Similarities between names, characters, places, incidents, and persons living or dead is purely coincidental. They are either products of the imaginations or inspiration and are used fictitiously.

If you continue to read beyond this point, it means to me you're aware and have acknowledged this notice.
________________________________________________________

In the beginning when the universe started, it exploded outward and has yet to stop expanding. That being said, is it really infinite? An easy answer would be yes, but perhaps it's only that because no such human has reached the end of it. The average human can't live long enough to reach it.

For a time, we knew not very much, knowing the Earth was in fact not the center. That changes our entire reality. How small humans really are. How little we really know.

Knowledge and memory are what give us a better understanding, it's with these we have been able to change how we think, how we see, how we understand. But sometimes, there are benefits to just not knowing how certain things may work. Things that are just better left unknown, unanswered.

-(2018)-

Flicking on a few switches, a television screen turned on and gave a reflection of a young fair skinned man. His black hair was short and messy and his blue eyes stared back into those on the screen. For a moment, he had taken a moment back, being slightly startled by his reflection before composing himself a moment later.

"I'll be damned." He said, moving his face closer to the screen.

"The old junky GoPro actually connected to this old television set."

"Only after messing with the two." Another male voice said across the room, "Move Akira, let me see."

Pushing Akira out of the way was a young woman. She too was fair skinned, but with almond colored eyes and long and straight dirty blonde hair. Rather than look at herself on the television screen, she looked to the camera on top of the television.

"You're looking in the wrong place, Mami." Akira said as he walked away from the television, "You should be looking at the screen and not the camera directly, otherwise you won't see yourself."

Mami didn't say anything as she did as Akira suggested, falling to her knees before looking at the television screen, "Who would've guess a GoPro would be compatible with such an old television."

"It's not." Akira started again, "At least it's not supposed to be, Mami. That's just the rewarding result of modifying and replacing parts. Anyway, that's enough messing around now." Akira walked back to the television before taking the GoPro off, setting it into his bag, "It's almost time for classes, Mami. Get your things and I'll meet you outside. I can also use the GoPro to catch everything as we go."

"Shay! Watch that apartment!" Akira ordered, "Should your sister come looking for us, you'll know where we are."

"Class." Shay responded from the other end of the room.

Mami, with her bag came back and stopped in front of Akira, "Got my bag and everything else I brought, ready to go."

"Good, then let's go."

Before opening the door to his apartment, Akira turned on the GoPro again, making sure the light was on before he and Mami started for their college, "Now that it's recording, it should catch our walk and anything we may come across."