-10- [Butterfly Effect]

Shortly after accepting the offer to help them, Miké made another request. To use Akira's shower. The reason behind this is because after work, she takes a shower, but not being home, Akira's had been the closest. As she showered, everyone else in the main room was quiet, only hearing the sounds of the water in the shower running.

"So... Miké wants our help in changing time, but she doesn't know what she wants?" Saki asked, "That's... well... that's something."

"Can you blame her for wanting time to think? I mean she asked for just one use, and I'm sure that's all Akira would allow as well." Shay added. The two, as well as Mami, looked to Akira who was looking outside through the window, "That, and also she was borderline threatening us."

"I don't know," Mami started, "Could it really be considered a threat if she said something and no one believed her? I mean, even she knows the chance of not being believed is far higher than people taking time travel seriously."

"Unfortunately, I don't know Miké well enough, so I'll be looking to you three for this." Saki said.

Akira, Mami, and Shay looked at each other as Saki sat down, crossing her arms over her chest. True, Saki hardly knew much about Miké, and Akira, Mami, and Shay knew her for several years now. But even still, it was just those few years they had to look back on regarding Miké, but it was better than nothing.

"I think it's fine to have her around." Akira finally said, "I mean, she is a friend of ours, so I don't think there is much harm in it. Also if I know Miké, her threat isn't anything to worry about. Likely it's just talk on her end."

"Figured it out already, Akira?"

Hearing Miké's voice, the four turned around and instantly were in complete shock as their eyes went wide with surprise. With the bathroom door opened and light steam from the shower still present, Miké stood in front of the doorway, with only a towel wrapped around her body. The areas where her skin was exposed were still slightly wet and also had a slightly red tint, likely from the hot water.

"By the way Akira, I'll be borrowing one of your shirts, seeing as how I don't have any clothes except the ones I came in."

"If you knew you didn't have any with you, then why take a shower here?" Miké said nothing else as she went into Akira's room. Closing the door and locking it. Akira sighed as rubbed the sides of his forehead, "Dammit, I'm already regretting this." Just then, Akira felt his phone vibrate. Stopping what he was doing, he quickly took out the phone, seeing it was a message from Coco.

"A message? From who?" Mami asked.

Akira gave no response as he cleared his throat, but rather than talk with the others, he simply ran straight for the door, running outside.

"He was in so much of a hurry, he left the door open." Mami said.

Leaving the apartment at a full sprint, Akira retraced the steps he took as he made his way to the building Coco worked at.

(Coco): "I'm getting off of work in a few minutes. Because of you and Shay, I've been having a splitting headache. But it's caused me to remember some things. Things I am fairly certain didn't happen. Can we meet up? Please?"

(Akira): "Of course. Don't go too far from the building, I'm on my way."

<> <> <> <> <>

Reaching the building, Akira had found Coco waiting near the front doors to the building. When she looked up to see him, she hardly gave a reaction as she walked towards him. Akira did the same and the two didn't stop until only having a few feet between them, "So, what did you want to talk about?"