-3- [Parallel World Theory]

Entering the apartment were Akira, Shay, and Saki. Karen had left moments prior as she felt that whatever was going on, it would've been better to just know as little as possible. Before entering, Akira had also taken a few other damaged electronics that needed repairs. Setting them down on the kitchen counter, Akira and Shay looked back to Saki who looked around the apartment.

"While I'm surprised you actually came looking for us, willingly, I have to know, how did you find us?" Akira asked, "The area isn't completely out of the way for me." Saki started, while still looking around the apartment.

"But when I saw Shay and Karen, I just followed them and they led me here."

Akira said nothing as he looked to Shay who looked away, "Idiot, you allowed yourself to be followed." Akira said under his breath.

"I will say this is quite a nice place though."

The apartment was a fairly average sized one, depending on who was renting. The main area, the kitchen, and living room were all present, having only a second counter to serve as the divider between the two. For one entering, they'd first need to walk through a small hallway before coming into the main area, coming into the kitchen first.

At the second divider counter were two stools. While in the living room was a two cushioned couch and a matching chair, a coffee table in the center and across the room was a stand and television. Not the old television used to connect the GoPro, but a better version. That, along with the computer, desk, and work area Akira used to repair electronics were on the opposite end, all the way to the other end of the room.

Lastly was another small hallway near the second counter. Having only three doors, the left was to the bathroom, the middle was a closet, and the right door was the bedroom. Every wall was a light grayish color, almost white, while the floors were a darker wood color.

"Rather clean for someone like you. Seeing how you acted last we met, I assumed you to be some kind of a hoarder. Though it's a bit ostentatious."

"Try clean freak." Shay said, "He cleans the place top to bottom once a week." Saki was about to take a step closer, but once Shay said that, Saki stopped and looked at her shoes, "You can leave them on, it's fine with me." Akira said as he walked towards Saki. He didn't stop until coming within a foot of her and Saki gave no reaction or even recoil as she watched him, "If you ever feel worried, don't. He doesn't have it in him to hurt someone. Especially if he doesn't feel they're a threat." Shay said.

"I didn't ever feel that way." Saki said, "Furthermore, I've allowed you into my home without patting you down or being hostile, I don't think of you very much as a threat, Saki." Akira said, "But why come here? I assumed how I acted last we met would've scared you away from here forever."

"Yeah, I thought that too."

Saki held out her hand to Akira, "But before we get any further, I'm forgetting proper introductions. My name is Saki Minami."

Seeing her hand held out, it gave Akira reminders of the day they last met, the day Saki died. A part of Akira wanted to shake her hand and meet again, but at the same time, the thought of her death made itself more and more prominent in his head, "What's the matter? You don't really trust me, do you?"

"No... it's not that... just last time we met like this..."

"You kept yelling I was dead, or that I should've been dead. Made it sound all weird and as if you wanted me dead."

"Before that." Akira quickly started, "I know none of you remember, and I'm probably sounding like a broken record saying the same thing over and over, but we've met once before. Properly and you said something similar to what you said now, but then you were dead a few minutes later."