-7- [Event Horizon]

A/N: Onward, Liora will be referred to by both Liora and Coco.
________________________________________________________

With now a new member, Liora, or how she now wanted to be addressed, that being Coco. Saki went ahead and explained what they were doing exactly, this was then followed up by giving her the entire explanation of how it all works. Time Travel, parallel worlds, everything she and Akira did.

As she did this, Akira looked over his phone, specifically looking over Labrys. Seeing how connected it really was to the phone itself. Gathering every contact Akira had and putting them into itself.

"So this really is a time machine project then?" Coco asked, "Well yeah, what do you think Saki was explaining for the last half an hour? You think she just likes to hear herself talk?"

"Go to hell Akira, go straight to hell."

Akira just chuckled a bit before looking away and turning his eyes back to his phone. Coco looked at them both looking as though she wanted to say something until Mami came to her side, flashing her a warm smile.

"You don't have to worry too much. They don't really mean any of it. It's just friendly insults between us."

Coco still didn't seem convinced, but Mami's assurance seemed to reach Coco who began to relax a bit. Akira looked back at Coco, "Which reminds me, I know I already said it but everything that happens in this apartment stays in this apartment. As long as it pertains to our-"

Akira stopped and walked to the window, making sure it was closed, "Time travel experiments."

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure we've talked about it even outside of this room." Shay said, making Akira let out a groan, "Fine starting now, talks about our time travel experiments, theories, any hypothesis involving Labrys will stay here in this apartment."

"Labrys?" Coco asked, "That's the name of the app."

As Akira and Saki began to prepare the next experiment, Shay and Mami began to organize the drinks and snacks. Coco simply sat quietly in the chair as she watched it all, "Now then, I believe it's time we all are aware of what will happen next." Akira started. Mami and Shay stopped what they were doing and looked to Akira, as did Coco and Saki, "What will it be?" Mami asked.

"Rather than change our present from the future, we'll change our present through the past."

The room went silent after Akira said that, and he waited for someone to ask a question or give some sort of response.

"So we're about the part where doing that won't affect the present?" Saki asked, "Obviously. Changing the past won't affect the present because it has already happened in the timeline, all it'll do is create a new timeline where those changed events will change that new timeline."

"Kill your grandfather in the past and you create a new timeline where you don't exist, while still existing in your original timeline." Mami said.

"So what's the plan? What are we going to change?" Shay asked, "Maybe we can make world peace."

"Hell no, Mami!" Akira yelled, "That idea is so unoriginal and boring. Try to think of an original, better idea. Like something that can benefit ourselves, but for the moment it'll have to be something small."

"We have time powers in our hands, and you want us to use it for ourselves?" Saki asked, "I like it." Shay said, "Even if it was for world peace, we wouldn't experience that, Saki. We'll still be stuck in this horrible world with an equally horrible generation. Think of what better things we can do."

"As it is, this is only to see if we really can do this, therefore it has to be something small and something we did in the past few days to weeks."

"That's really the first thing you thought of?" Mami asked, "Yes."