Ao3: Not a little 💚

Li

12/4/2022 7:59
3/5/23 10:12 EST
2/14/24
DIFFERENT ENDINGS

Michael Abbott-short with fuzzy shaved hair
Kane Fletcher-blonde hair shaved on the sides
Dominic Keller- muscular with brown eyes brown hair
Riley Weber- glasses and thick curly hair
Finley Boris - red curls brown eyes, tallest
Alexander graze-

Alexander was going in and getting his package, He hadn't gotten one in a while and it was time. He couldn't go into the store and browse talking to the cashier like he normally would because the little sections, the Ddlb (Daddy Dom Little Boy). He refused to be reduced to a slobbering mess of a man, because that's what he was a man not a boy not a toddler and definitely not a baby. It had been 11 months of a fight against himself, of wetting the bed because he refused to wear a nappy (like he should've)

But no one could force him, because no one knew and they wouldn't ever.

Though, he'd made the mistake of caving to a friend of his- well his best friend that is and get this - A daddy dom. Unaware of the situation with his best friend he told- yes told. Alexander in his daddy voice that he needed to take a break for himself and said they were going to a BDSM clubbing knowing only as far as that as to what he liked.

So he picked up his package from the cashier head down eyes only on the counter or screen to pay. He was the CEO of the one of the largest club suppliers in the state, if a club needed things in bulk like chains, beds, sippy cups....- Anything at all he got for the best deal possible and sold it to his client for profit, though he didn't make much on one person his trust worthy-ness had gotten though out the state and was now starting to leak into the near by states which he was pleased to hear. The package was of things that would help him tonight, it was of a vibrator dildo and vibrator cock ring. Nipple clamps and once again- vibrating butt plug that held a jewel at the end of it. Alone which some warm lubricant- it would touch the skin and make the area seem as if it was warmer that the rest of the skin. He left the store and walked out glad he didn't have to fight much which his other half. Leaving at ten it was seven forty-five now and he was bound to be home by 8:15. The half hour passed and he opened the gate and drove in in his small plain Jetta. He got out getting ready for the stress of the night to began getting ready. He walked through the front door and locked it before walking over and up the staircases to his bedroom.

He locked the double doors and he stripped bare while sorting his toys on the bed, he grabbed the normal lube from his drawer and sat on his knees in a kneeling positions. He wet his hole and fingers before waiting a few moments, he sunk down farther and Moaned loudly, he stretched himself like a good boy and put normal lube of the large dildo before slowly sinking down on that to.

He wasn't half way down when he was begging no one to go deeper, he moaned and had and idea he grabbed his lap top and pulled up some videos of small - physically small- guys fucking themself on large toys . He moaned and whimpered as he got on all fours and put his head to the mattress and slowly pushed back on it. It was a lot of sweat and whimpers later he was achingly full with the toy and remembered it vibrated.

The toy had him cumming in no time and he was left panting at the violence of his orgasim. He moved slightly and was hard in no time but the cock ring kept him from cumming. He whimpered and after a while looked at the clock that said " 9:27" and he moaned in annoyance, he slowly got up feeling stuffed his whole aching, he pulled on clean boxers and leather pants with a dark red shirt and combat boots, he moved around more and more not liking the big toy in him thinking it was to much all at once. He last minute took it out rubbed his butt cheeks and hole which the warm lube and grabbed his wallet and left.

He got in at 9:36 and pulled out of the driveway and left the house as he smirked in triumph. He was talking to and mocking his little side " Do you still want to come out? " he asked " Ali pwease stop hwdin me I juthst want to be a good boy, suck on me paci and watch wmoshi movie" he said feeling sad and causing Alex's lower lip to wobble, he turned on the cock ring at a stop light and grit his teeth as the feeling subsided.