Ao3: I'll wait for you

Last edited:11/5/2022
"Seconds" his father whispered

"Start with seconds, 5..10..20 and so on go ahead and take this so I know"

He smiled jumping with joy as he appeared again in front of his father

He did again and again going back until breakfast where they sat, he yelled hugging his father . "DADDY I DID IT" his father understandably mad until he saw the note he'd signed all the times before.

" congratulations my son" he said

Now

He whimpered as he sat in chains, but in the dark he whispered "I need years".

His hands sparked and he screamed smiling,

"I need years" he sparked again

And again and again

Then they caught, he cried in joy thinking about the clock in his head turning back. Every day, Every year
1 Then 2 and he started going faster. Then ten. He sobbed as he saw himself on the sidewalk on his city. He threw himself into the memory and was suddenly falling. He saw the ground, " I can't do seconds but I can't do years, fuck fuck fuck fuck-" he sparked again panicked as he fell towards the ground. He stopped and looked seeing himself in a blue bubble. He saw so many outcomes at once, all at once. He saw himself dying in so many ways, he looked at the windows taking in the scenes. He lived in none.

Headquarters

"Hey guys the alarm-" Daniel stopped as he appeared at the door again. "What-" he stepped and took one back, " what the hell is this-" Tiffany said only to disappear and re-appear ten feet back. Hey power of speed useless, after some "time" it stopped " Quick before it stops I want full alert -" James cut in " New York -.. sky now" his skill of technology working as fast as Tiffany's speed. " Go!" Daniel grabbed the lifting them and Tiffany ran them to where they needed to be only to be shocked. A boy that couldn't be that old was in the sky surrounded by a bright ball of light. " Fuck call Maddox NOW" James yelled and they got the others out there. " What the fuck!" Andrew yelled, he tried pulling at the energy and the energy flickered the boy dropping but the bubble catching him smaller. One thing for sure? They had no way to go about this.

Alexander

He saw his power flicker though he knew he was weak he wasn't ready to fall, he ignored it and went back to the windows only to find more than half missing. He blinked and zoomed in on one, he was working out how to go about it when he was falling again. He panicked and tried going back but the one window he thought he could've survived was gone. He was scared, so scared and tired. He couldn't help himself as he started crying, he wanted to go home