ao3: Wine

" Atlas can you please get us a tray of the new wine I bought last week?" Atlas nodded "Yes sir" he turned and walked down the hall making sure his head wouldn't hit the ceiling of his owners home. His owner bought him three years ago and was about 25 and 5'8 while Atlas was 29 and 6'6, he could leave if he wanted to but givin the fact that he loved where he was there wasn't a reason to leave of break rules. His owner understood mistakes on his behalf and he was very lucky. He grabbed the wine from the chef and carefully walked back to his Owner, he waited patiently until he looked up and reached for the bottle. Atlas made sure he had a firm grasp before letting go and waiting for further instructions. " You are dismissed atlas, and on your way back please tell Jeremy to start dinner please and thank you". He nodded and left doing just that.

Collin(owner)

Atlas was used to my "associates" so even though this time they were my brothers he looked at them no differently, I didn't tell him to be on his best behavior because I'm sure he always was. He was a very good boy and I was lucky to have picked him out but right now I wish I hadn't, my brothers saw the tall man whom was around their height and as soon as he was out of shot asked," how much for a week?" I sighed and smirked " 2,500 if he agrees" Tyler moaned and laughed whilst Onyx tapped his foot against the ground silently." Let me talk to him" I wanted to say no because I was sure he would be threatened but I was wrong when he added " I'd invite you to listen but I suggest you don't". I smiled and looking at my shoes before nodding " go for it- " I caught his arm and said seriously " if I find out you coerced him I will beat your ass myself." Onyx nodded and left.

Atlas

He was walking down the hall after using the restroom when he heard a set of footsteps behind him. He turned ready to ask his owner what he needed when he noticed it was one of his owners associates from the living room. He watched the man approaching and asked " hi sir can I help you?" The man who was the same heigh as himself said " how old are you" " 29 sir," " are you a virgin?" " What-" " Yes or No" " Um- yes sir". The man made a hm sound and said " your cute and I know my brother won't fuck you, he's agreed to give you to me for the week if you agree to come with me." Atlas blinked and tried to think what he's asked through but he was pressed to the wall and a firm hand on his cock made him very aware of the fact that he was slowly getting aroused. " Would you mind coming with me for the week, you'd be a fuck toy only, you won't be able to walk and I am much much different that my brother is, yes or no" atlas blushed and said " yes sir". That pleases him because suddenly his pants were down and he was fully exposed. " I will have you cleaned to my liking, I don't trust you to rid yourself of your hair so be prepared for that. You'll be coming home to mine after we depart which won't be long, I like my slaves a blank canvas. What are absolute No's" Atlas took a breath and said " I don't like being hit out of ill intended anger sir" thankfully the man nodded but turned him around before spanking each side of his ass hard. " But that Is alright?" Atlas nodded and said " Yes sir." He got another spank and was stood up causing him to blush and look at the ground. " Good go shower and be ready when I come to collect you." Atlas nodded and walked to his room and doing as he was told, when he was done he brushed his teeth and used mouth wash his owner gave him.
He got dressed after a long conversation with himself, he could wear comfortable clothes, or something nice looking because he hoped he wouldn't be wearing anything for long. Honestly his hopes weren't high, any man can promise but he probably doesn't even know how to make someone cum. Then again the feeling was foreign so maybe he wouldn't miss it when it didn't happen. He sat down on his bed which was a good size for him and as a slave. He tried not to think about it knowing it would create
Nerves but when the knock came to the door he walked over quickly and opened it hopeful his clothes worked , he'd gone with comfortable. " You look good pet you'll want to be comfortable, pants down" Atlas blinked but did so. " Hands on the wall" he did so his bare behind now on display, he inhale suddenly when a finger was pushed into his entrance. " You're alright just make sure to breath" he said in his ear when he start moving in Atlas. When he added a second finger Atlas was grunting in a very unappealing way though he didn't seem to mind, " can you me a moan? I bet your moans are so pretty in that deep voice." Atlas found himself chuckling and sharply moaning which lead to him tucking his head and kneading his hair for leverage needing to hold onto something. His right cheek was smacked hard and his hands were pinned against the wall " don't pull your hair, now let's go" his pants were fixed and he whined softly rubbing his shirt between his fingertips.

The cotton material felt nice between his hands which were soft after not doing much physical labor thankfully. His owner hired people who wanted to do the work. They came in view of the other "brother " and his owner who stood and walked over ignoring his brothers. He grabbed Atlas's cheeks and pulled him down " now you listen good, have fun, listen and you-" he looked to the sir that he'd met " if I find he's skipped more than one meal I will personally beat your ass" Atlas smiled " I'll be good sir " His owner smiled and hugged him tightly, he smaller frame crushing atlas's chest. " Come" the one he met said and he stood up straight before saying " goodbye sir" and following them out the door. They walked to a very nice car and when they got in the back and there were no more seats he got waved between the Sir he hadn't Mets thighs. He got settle and due to being a big person he was pressed far between his legs. " Goodboy, I am Master onyx or Master I don't like sir it's too big a term." He looked to the man whose thighs he was between but he was already being looked at. " I am Master Tyler the nicer of the two in my opinion but that's neither here nor there. Undress please" Atlas blushed not being able to help it while he undressed completely, now he sat with his length between his thighs standing against his stomach. " Very pretty" Master Tyler admired while master onyx just examined him silently. " car bag please?" Master onyx handed him a bag from under the seat " make sure non gets on my seats" Atlas didn't look at the bag but focused straight forward which happened to be Master Tyler's hard cock. He was pulled as forward as he could be until he was once again bent over, cold wetness covered his hole causing him to whine loudly. He didn't expect to be filled so much but they filled him with a toy though he wasn't sure of which one, he shuddered and waited until he was full before sitting on his haunches which was a mistake. He moaned loudly when a lovely spot was hit in him, " that's such a pretty sound and it's not even on yet" "what does he mean-" Atlas moaned louder his back arching he gripped his own hair and his hands were pinned as the toy was turned up. His body was warm, really warm and before he knew it his cock was covering his abs in the sticky liquid. He felt a wipe on his stomach but wasn't going to do anything but relax into the hand holding his head up. He sighed and let his eyes rest closed as they talked and he drifted off.

Master onyx
" He didn't get anything on your car I promise, and you have to admit it was cute and sexy to watch him". Onyx nodded, Atlas was hot to watch cum but his hand in his hair were not ok." Do you have mittens?" Tyler nodded " at home, for his hands?" " Yeah he did it in the hallway too, had to pin his hands. He's going to a nice fuck, tied to the bed post" Tyler laughed quietly petting atlas while was asleep," I get to fuck him first" he claimed " What! No way that's his virginity! Can't we do that together" Tyler made a thinking face and picked up atlas head waking him but to Onyx's dismay." Hello sugar, would you want your Virginity taken by both of us?" Atlas whined and after a minute nodded "good that's settled" Tyler started the toy on low again making atlas's hands twitch. " Pretty boy we will put mittens on you if you pull your hair again..." atlas instead gripped a thigh of Tyler's and hugged it.
His breaths were jerky and he closed his thighs tightly as if it would help, he hugged the thick thigh the the master who's legs he was between but he was turning on the toy