ao3: Virgin boy

Fuck fuck fuck pleeeeasee shit- don't think about it don't think about it-

I'm trying to hard not to cum- I'm new and really don't want to make a fool of myself

I take a deep breath and massage her hips, I was holding onto them a bit tightly and the displeasure at hurting her distracted me for a second. My thumbs rubbed her stomach as I kissed along her throat and collarbone. She was riding my cock at a fast pace and I tried not to think about how hot it was. How stupid soft she felt, how badly I wanted to fuck her sloppily.

How she was taking my first time and I couldn't even tell her, -

-I guided her hips down with a small amount of force and she moan airily and rubbed my head. It felt amazing, even more when she leaned down, tits pressed to my face and basically whispered "cum for me darling, come on you can do it can't you?" My face was so hot as I nodded, she kissed my lips with a bit of heat then fucking dropped down onto my cock like it wasn't the end of my fucking world.

I let go of her and buried my face, I kept thinking about my clenched fists and how I really wanted to hold her but didn't want to hurt her. She kept riding me and thankfully I had enough of my mind left to slip a hand between her legs and gently rub. I didn't even hear any sound she made, just felt her wet my hand and finally stop moving. I wanted to pass out, my eyes hardly fucking stayed open as she pet my head. I know one minute I was leaning against her and the next my hands were clenched eyes watering as my cock kept rubbing against something. A hand pried my fist open and pushed it into thick hair but I didn't want to hurt anyone. -
Just want someone to hug and can't do that -

My breath was shallow and I know my face had tears running down it, my cock was aching with hurt and I just wanted it to stop.-

A hand on the back of my head pressed my face to their chest and I whined, " Stop your okay, you're fine, you're gonna get cleaned up so stop crying" the voice was soft. Firm, like they only spoke facts. I jerked as water suddenly hit my back and wanted to sob more, I bit my tongue and curled tighter and clenching my eyes closed.

Robin

She was gorgeous, took the lead so well. Bounced just like Gwen had taught her, I watched her for a bit satisfied with her performance before focusing on him.

Newbie

I trusted him, when he was wearing clothes.

Sweet, big boy, not as big as me but larger than her. Hadn't shown any sexual interest the entire time they'd messaged or spoke. He came over to bake a couple times, she invited him to show her and told us if she could she'd get involved with him.

Only for us to get home to a shiny kitchen and a needy girl. Alice was a small ish girl, 5'5, dark brown hair pulled into a messy ish bun depending on the day.

Loved to be dominated, was a whore for it.

Come to find out he hadn't seemed to notice her advances or if he had hadn't cared for them. We'd asked about the clean kitchen and said some flour had been thrown and he'd insisted on staying longer to clean it. She'd kept his shirt using the excuse of the flour would be tracked through the house and he'd given it to her to wash.

I'd fucked her against the counter, so jealous and a bit pissed he hadn't satisfied my baby girl. She was wet the minute I slid into her which pissed me off more.

They'd been friends for a year, and she'd been wanting to fuck him for a year. Finally she cornered him and spelt it out enough to where a fool would understand. It was kinda cute to watch, 5'5 Alice with a 6'0 Jace pressed against a wall looking so fucking flustered. His hands pressed to his chest legs slightly spread as she pressed into his space. His cheeks were stained red as I know she explained everything. He was a bit chubby, had a little tummy, thicker thighs and big hands, his pants looked a bit tight probably because no one could make pants correctly for him without them costing out the ass. I was surprised when she showed us a picture to us of him, we had outside jobs and go to the gym. We're gym rats 🤷🏻‍♀️, so when she showed us a picture of a very huggable guy and says she wants him it was a shock.