ao3: Hiding from my demon hubby

He was hiding from his demon king husband and found a spot in one of the closets that fit a mini bed perfectly. His phone was charged all the way and he would read for hours, his servants voices yelled for him but he snickered. He wasn't doing shit until that lazy fucker looked for him himself. Newsflash: it would never happen. He came out but didn't go to bed with the king like he was supposed. He took showers and ate at night. One day he was in his closet and he heard something that scared him so bad he almost peed. " Little booooooooy come out come out where ever you are" it was the king. He was searching for him and with his amazing scent he was closing in. He was shaking and felt like vomiting. He got up and whimpered making it to the toilet before puking up dinner and dry heaving. He puked a lot of water and large hand was on the back of his head. He pushed his hand to go to his neck and pukes move water and fluids out his body curling up and hitting the ground. His heart was pounding and he felt like going again but his face was wiped and he was picked up with a growl. They walked into his closet and he trembled whining, his phone was grabbed but only after thick pheromones coated everything.

He buried his face only for it to be grabbed and shoved into a piece of clothing, he moaned quietly and shook the scent calming him. They teleported to their room and even heavier pheromones coated this room. Different emotions lit the air as he growled and was buried into he bed.

" So you decide hiding from your alpha is a good idea?!" a harsh spank bruised his butt cheek, " you are mine mine to devour, lick suck and fuck. If I want to chain you up and fuck you I can because I Own you little pet, I look like a fool to the staff because my own mate was somewhere in the castle. I'm busy so I can't come look for your when ever your in the mood to fuck about." He was surprised and said " I-I'm surprised y-you even n-notice i w-was gone " He mumbled and his alpha snarled "of course I noticed! The person I share a bed with not there?! Darling like it or not your stuck with me".

He got a harsh spanking but after he rubbed his bum with a cream said to help and pulled him in to cuddle. He didn't expect that so when his head was pushed into his scent glands he coughed a little. He got his legs un- balled up and wrapped his arms around his neck only for him to roll to his back. " come here" he looked at him confused and was sat atop him. He blushed hard and to balance on his chest he had to put his hands on his pecks, he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Alexander was so embarrassed in this situation and it got even worse when he said " look at me, your mine. You don't get to disappear into the castle, making me look for you. I was counting on you coming back but no. If you ever pull this stunt again I'll spank you so harshly you won't sit for a month. On top of that I'll have you apologize to ever staff member naked that had to take time looking for you. Understood?" He nodded feeling really bad now, " good boy". His hands ground his hips onto his cock beneath him and he gasped wiggling. " wiggle bug your making it worse for you so might wanna stop" he was hard under him and Alexander squeaked. He said " I don't want that in me" his cock was huge! It would hurt and he didn't want a snake in him! " hey my cock isn't a that" Alexander glare and a hands rubbed over his own muscle, he gasped and closed his legs getting off the alpha only to be slammed back down getting two moans, one from him of surprise and one from his alpha in pleasure. " Aw little boy don't be scared of my cock," Alexander glared a growl building in his throat. The king raised a brow a crooked smirk, Alexander took a breath and leaned down kissing him. He gripped his hair and grind harshly into his erection. The king groaned loudly and bucked his hips upwards, Alexander licked his neck biting his adams apple and nipping where his mark should've been. " Careful little boy you might do something's to me you don't want done" he ignored him and slipped hands up his shirt playing with his nipples. He slipped off when he was about to cum and between his legs, he took his dick in his mouth and he moaned going to touch himself only to have Alexander flash his teeth around his dick. " Do. Not. Bite my dick I will smack the shit out of you" he squeezed his balls making him grunt and pant. He was edged again before he stopped completely and went to bed.
" Excuse you who are you, you don't get to fucking edge me twice without-" "night night" he rolled over and Yawned falling asleep pretty fast. The king grumbled and jerked off,before going to bed. The human was persistently licking his mark spot and was surprised when a little while later he was in his rut. " Go fuck a sock then I can't help you".

Everyone could smell their king, that he was in his rut four days in and show no sign of it letting up. Snickers lit the halls and the staff wondered what their queen was up to, they were pleasantly surprised to see the queen walking around laughing to himself.

King

His Little boy was toying with him but no more, today was the last night. He knew the staff smelt him, it was impossible not to, it was embarrassing! He has a mate but was still forced to go through the rut. It was so bad at the hour that he was in his quarters rubbing his cock and coating his abdomen. His thick cock swelling before bursting against his body, everytime after the split second of relief he felt a stronger sense of need. His mate's scent was in the sheets and he moaned whenever it hit him. His poor cock was so sensitive after the sixth or seventh un-relieving orgasim he was twitching when his own hand touched his shaft. It was hellish!

Alexander could smell his mate, he laughed every time the smell of sex, Precum and sweat crossed his path but after a staff member said the king was in their room and his scent was effecting some of the lower ranks he headed to their room. When he opened the door to their room he heard a loud moan. It was so sexy, he closed the door and walked over to his exhausted looking husband and smirked. "A-Alexander-... please touch me-... I need it - please!" Alexander nodded and followed the trails of cum down his ribs and hips. " Your a gorgeous mess My king, so sexy all hot and bother for me. What do you need sir?.." he unbutton his pants and stripped, his boxers were a tease as he grabbed the lube and coated his hubbys cock in it. " r-ride me please?"

Alexander smiled and pushed his mate back farther up the bed before kissing his throat and toying with his cock more."Alexander!- fuck please! Fuck me! I can't it hurts! I don't wanna cum make it stop" his king cried, eyes blurred tears rolling down the sides of his face. "Ok okay your alright" he slipped onto his cock not able to help loving the scream he heard. His kinda hands flexed into claws and his fangs hung low, something fuzzy brushed his ass as he slammed his ass back down onto his cock over and over again.

His kings back arched and he cried more moaning while so sensitive.

In only a few minutes he came inside Alexander and whined before slumping into the bed. " all done hun? No more cummys for me?" I asked taunting "d-don't say that Iits weird"