Ao3: Elastic heart💚

"Is he a vampire?" Was the question of the century, the song flowed through his words. Emotion filled the words as the piano echoed through the theater. He didn't smell of human but vampires didn't do emotions, their body's didn't produce the hormones. The highs and lows of his voice dragged along the floor, he smiled eyes closed as he felt dizzy sometimes.

The people in the audience were captured with his voice, the entire theater of the underworld was there. God.. it was beautifully done. He was a hit, could've made billions but the accident happened.

An accident, black ice on the road and a driver that had a beer before leaving. The last song to ever be played by Emilio Hansen was "Crazy". People mourned for the loss of the singer of the century, his songs were hits for years to come.

And a hundred years later, he appeared once again. The same theater, playing the same song as he did a hundred years before and one more, People were awestruck from across the underworld. Who was this?! What was he?! Siren? Shifter. Why was his hair all white was he a vampire. No vampire couldn't have such emotion. And once again he left when his songs were over.

This went on for over 500 years until when he was done with his songs he did something he hadn't ever before.

He spoke.

He stood and smiled sighing away from the microphone. " Hi, it's been awhile. I see some familiar faces and it's so good to see you. Like a welcome party to the underworld. I am Emilio Hansen and as of today I will be starting my singing career, it's been a rough 600? Years and I'm so ready to do the thing I love the most in the world". Cheers exploded from the theater. He laughed smiling and waving, he walked off stage and for the next hour he was signing things and getting handshakes. When he finally left he was careful, his best friend picked him up and