Ao3: Geo

" Well well well look what we
Got here" Geo grit his teeth trying not to freeze on spot, " your just adorable now aren't you, I mean look at that ass" Jason said as geo opened his locker " go away asshat" It was the end of the day and everyone else was gone so Jason had to problem putting his huge hands on the quarter backs now small hips. He put away his notebook and grabbed his binder of folders before closing the locker and clicking his lock into place stepping closer to the locker to do so. Jason pulled him against his stomach grinding softly against his ass. Geo could get away but it was nice, he wasn't very hard and Jason wasn't hurting his hips or breathing hard on him. He grunted softly and Jason moanedPushing slightly into his bum, he was pushed forward, Jason's forearm on his locker his arm around his hips against the bottom door of metal. " f-fuck god I really really want to grind hard into your ass, give me a couple minutes." He rested his head on geo's neck, he shakily let go and sighed before walking away. Geo whined softly making Jason tense but keep walking. Geo grabbed his binder and walked to the parking lot to his car. The drive home he ignored his boner and though about anything else, he couldn't help he was now an omega but now it was extremely hard to hide him being gay. He wasn't the biggest fan of being an omega " oh please I live in the head of a quarter back who's denying his sexuality, you know hard it was to give you omega features?! Hips! Get rid of the awful muscle?! No alpha wants a hard sub, we neeeeeed pups and I'm making sure that happens!" Geo sighed shaking his head " I don't want pups-" his inner voice screamed " yet, and I don't want to lose my muscles. I like the hips but I had to completely change I don't like it, my clothes don't fit my voice isn't manly or deep anymore. And I want to be full with someone's dick all the time, so no I'm not the biggest fan of yours right now." The voice huffed and shrugged "the being full problem I can fix.... Not with someone but something" he said as they got out and walked up to his apartment. " Fine go ahead" The voice, Val, squealed and he was taking over in a second. When he got inside his shoes were kicked off and his pants were off his legs, his hand cupped his length and they were bend over ass up hard thinking of Jason. He moaned softly going red, " w-wait what are you-" he moaned loudly as Val pushed his fingers up Their ass. Geo couldn't stop himself as three fingers thrust in and out of his body his thighs were spread and he shook with pleasure as Val did something amazing to him. Though if felt weird when his fingers hit a sensitive spot in his body he jerked but Val kept going, His eyes rolled back and he moaned loudly, if felt too good and it was too much. He whimpered as his thighs closed and his cock exploded, he shuddered as he came and didn't move for several minutes. He felt so embarrassed, his came but his cock was still hard "Val! It didn't work!" Val rolled his eyes " you can try that dildo in your drawer-" "that was for any girls! You know- stretching!" Val laughed, " if you try it and it doesn't work I won't ever bother you again" He grabbed the dildo.
"Ok, bend over. Good job relax your ok Geo. Good ok ease it in slowly, good" Geo moaned as the tip of the toy was pushed in and he was shaking already. This would be a long night....

Jason

"God damn he's so pretty, like fuck. I just want Monty to watch me fuck his tight ass" He thought his cock twitching as he changed out. " Yesssss we can breed him and get pretty little pups!!" Jason smirked and shook his head " Atlas we can't tell him you know this, he's possessive and he we are thinking about fucking an omega. Which props to you with the self control"Atlas huffed in approval and Jason tugged up his jeans and put his shoes on." M-maybe he won't mind! Jason! Pleeeease I need him- I need to fuck something! I'm dying here man!" Jason nodded agreeing " I know I'll bring it up to Monty again but he won't agree, but fucking hell he was so hot!" "We have to tell him or he'll think we're cheating!" Jason shook his head "No way he knows we wouldn't ever cheat, you know this feeling is real it's not the need the fuck something or have puppy's, he's so soft and Monty would love him" Jason buttoned his pants and grabbed his shirt "I don't know, his Chosen mate wanting someone else?..." " No! I don't want someone else privately, I want Geo with Monty!" Atlas shifted in his mind " I feel like this is we're you have to choose between -" " NO! DONT EVEN SAY THAT BULL SHIT"Atlas growled at him and said nothing. He was pissed now, there wasn't a choice to be made " So you've decided you can have both and just not tell the other?" " Atlas shut the fuck up" He would tell Monty, explain-" Explain what that our dick wants someone's else" He growled aloud " Shut the fuck up atlas" he closed his Locker and grabbed his Back pack leaving. He walked out of the building and into the parking lot feeling nervous as he got closer to Monty's car. He felt really small as he walked in sight of him, * ready to cry described him more in the moment. He got in and whimpered softly not looking at him " Jason?" He didn't look up " yes alpha?.." he only said that when he was in trouble and when Monty growled he felt his lib wobble. " What happened" he couldn't breath. He took a deep breath, then another, and it made it worse " Jason" he curled up crying shaking his head " Jason" he commanded "I -I like someone" he said sobbing harder " ok" he said blankly " and -and -and I-I l-love y-ou and -you mad and -and I don't want to-o choose -choose-" he couldn't catch his breath " so what I'm supposed to share you with another alpha? I can't" he would not share with another alpha " wan-wan Geo!Soft" he said feeling dizzy " who the Fuck is Geo?" He felt pins and needles and said " o-omega- soft- hugged him tightly as the dizzy spell took over passing after a few minutes. He still hugged Monty but said " g-geo is an omega- who is-squishy and-and you'd like him very much -puppy's! An-and hugs wan Monty wan!" Monty growled and shook his head " No".

His voice was harsh but Jason ignored it, already a mess. " p-please mon, I-I love you and I-" he was pushed harshly off his boyfriend, his back hit the truck door and he swallowed the fear. "I'm sorry" he whispered staring at the ground before getting out. He left the parking lot quickly and wiped his tears, his spine hurt in one spot and his hands trembled as he called his sister to pick him up. She was really close so when she pulled in a minute later he just cried. Didn't explain anything, didn't talk just cried. Monty hurt him before he could calm down enough and speak, his back hit the door and Val was really quiet.