Chapter 8

Zintle's POV
( Asanele's sister)

Looking at the dark clouds forming .
Minus one day till my last day.
How I wish things were easy and life was made smooth.
But again we don't always get what we want.

Just as I was in my thoughts ,I felt familiar arms  on my waist.  Arms of my true love.
Arms that comfort  my broken soul.

I smiled as I turned to look at my love .

" Yini nkinga Zee?"
( What's the problem Zee?)

Her voice was soft and knee weakening.
She is everything I want and need. She's perfect and unique . I mean she's :
Brilliant ☑️
loving☑️
Crazy ☑️
amazing ☑️
great singer☑️
street smart☑️
beautiful  ☑️
Independent ☑️

Me: MaKhumalo .

That's her clan name. Her eyes shimmered as I called her by her clan name. Her name is Kuhlekonke Khumalo but I prefer calling her Kuhle or by her clan name.

Kuhle: You didn't answer me.

Did I mention she can get a little feist .

I pulled her close to me.

Me : Mhmm feisty ,I like.

Kuhle: Don't start . I'm warning you.

I pouted like a child that's being scolded .
That caused her to giggle . I took that as a cue to tickle her.

I tickle her stomach but she was able run away from me. Her melodic laughter filled our three - bedroom house . Yes, OUR house,we bought it last year .

I chased after her as she climbed up the stairs, heading to our bedroom. It was larger than the other two rooms and it held memories.

Kuhle and I painted it together. We asked the painters to leave the room untouched so we can do it ourselves.

She laid on top of the bed as I kissed her face. Weh nkosi yam uticklish ke umntu wam.

I moved to her neck .
I kissed her in a circular way and left love bites.

She is so going to hate me tomorrow, she doesn't like love bites . Well it's not like she going to die just because of a harmless  gesture of love. Abafazi !

And the deed of adults was done .

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

"You are never touching me Zee! Do you hear me , NEVER!"

Great , not even my alarm is as loud as MaKhumalo. How can she be this loud early in the morning .

Me: What's wrong?

Kuhle: Chaza!(Explain)

She pointed at one of the hickeys on her neck. Damn ,that made her even more beautiful.

Me: It's beautiful.

Kuhle: Beautiful , beautiful my foot. What am I going to say to my brother when he sees it ?

I rolled my eyes,she can be dramatic yazi.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom . I did my morning hygiene process and after about 30 minutes I was done.

Kuhle had placed a black hoodie and grey sweatpants on our bed. She is so perfect guys. If I don't get married to her then I'm going to end my life.

I wore my clothes and went to the kitchen, I'm sure she is there.

She was standing in front of the fridge carrying two bottles of water . One bottle was from Woolworths and the other was Tsitsikama. They were both still water.