CHAPTER 13

Zintle's POV

"MaKhumalo just admit you're wrong!"

"And ngithi ngiyenze lani leyonto?"

( And why would I do that ?)

She folded her arms and chilled on the sofa. She was super calm for a woman who was caught cheating.

I am so going to cry right now. Why would Kuhle cheat on me? With our friend? Couldn't she choose some stranger?

Zintle: Kuhle beni gwencelene ngamalwimi no Ayanda.

I whispered . I couldn't even shout at this point.

(Kuhle you were sucking tounges with Ayanda.)

MaKhumalo: So? Ayanda is my friend.

Zintle : Since when do you go around making out with your friends?

She tilted her head and looked bored as hell and rolled her eyes. Hayin the devil is after me.

MaKhumalo: Ayanda is a guy.

Zintle: Wow! Bravo! You're so good at stating the obvious.  Ayanda is guy  that I know and he happens to like girls.

MaKhumalo: And boys. He is bisexual.

As if that is gonna make the situation less disastrous.

Few minutes ago I came back home after writing my assignment at the library, only to see MaKhumalo and Ayanda, our male friend, laughing like there's no tomorrow. I just greeted them  and went upstairs .

When I came down , my girlfriend and my Cobra friend were kissing . Before I could punch the shit out of him , he ran out leaving this cute little devil who breaks my heart.

Zintle: MaKhumalo awuzisoli nokuzisola.

( MaKhumalo you're not even regretful.)

She rolled her eyes.

MaKhumalo: Angisazi ufuna ngithini coz ngiyakutshela ukuthi uAyanda is my friend and it was a friendly kiss.

( I don't know what you want me to say because I am telling you that Ayanda is my friend...)

I could feel anger rising in me. This is not how I pictured the end of our relationship.

Zintle: Rhaa sis MaKhumalo awundiboni moss if kuphelele apha . Yazi uyi Cobra , wenza umntu akugangele wakugqiba uyityumze intliziyo yakhe ingathi ayonto yamntu. Yhoo zinyanya nindifulathele moss. Nawe Fara God ubukele le ntwazana yakwa Zulu idlale ngam.
Ndijonge  ke sisi andizodlalwa nguwe mna , it's over.

( MaKhumalo you don't respect me .You are such a cobra, you make someone fall for you and then you crush their heart as if it's nothing. My ancestors you have turned your back against me. Even you Father God ,you are watching this Zulu girl play me. Look at me girl I won't be played by you , it's over.)

Silence blanketed the room. The only I could possibly hear was my heart beat . It was like I just came from a marathon.

I so wanted to cry right now . Yhooo amankazana are cobras. They just play you as if you don't have feelings.

I so wanted to kill myself for wanting to break up with MaKhumalo. This woman sitting here is my rock, my pillar but today she is betraying me.

Before I could fully grasp on what was happening , Kuhle jumped onto me hugging me like she was gonna lose me. Which she is because I'm not going to forgive her.

MaKhumalo: It's a prank Maleta. Come out guys.

Just then my older brother and his girlfriend came out ,behind the curtain. Melokuhle , Nkosinathi's girlfriend was holding a small camera .