CHAPTER II

" Shane what did I do now ?"

" You think I didn't see you when you were busy flirting with die ou man? Ek is nie jou dwass nie, verstaan jy?"

( You think I didn't see you when you were busy flirting with that old man? I'm not your fool , do you get it ?)

Shane was pointing his loaded gun at Lucia ,  who was kneeling down in front of him. He was holding his glass of wiskey on his other hand as he was breathing fire.

Lucia was used to this . The threats , abuse , humiliation and all , have became part of her , but that didn't mean it was not painful.

Shane had dragged her from her bed and brought her downstairs when it was just after midnight, but now it was nearly four am.

" Please Shane don't make noise , Jayden is asleep ." Lucia pleaded while wiping away the tears that fell uncontrollable. It was as if her eyes had minds of their own.

Even though she didn't say that to anger Shane , it just made him worse. He unexpectedly kicked her on her stomach, causing her to topple over.

She placed her hands on her mouth , muffling her sobs so that her son couldn't hear her.

She kept apologising for something she did not even know. She tried everything, anything that could please him , but nothing worked.
She was not here because she wanted , but she made peace with it . The only thing she wanted now was to raise her son so that he doesn't end up just like his father.

Huggy-Bunny must not take after his father. A man who feeds on sorrow. A man who finds pleasure in oppressing a female. A man who has no respect and care.

Those were her last thoughts before she slipped into unconsciousness.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Somewhere in the same city , the city of gold, the mood was great. A man who looked like he was not a day older than thirty was lying on a bed with a very beautiful woman by his side.

Their legs were intertwined . They had smiles on their faces and that meant one thing, they were content.

He looked at her. She looked at him. They then looked at each other's lips. The young man leaned in and left a light kiss on the female's cheek.

Fluttered and blushing , she buried her face in his chest , causing the man to let out a deep chuckle.

The man brushed the humongous belly of the female. They were expecting, again. 
You could see the joy that was swimming in their eyes .

" Few months left till we hold our baby girl." Said the man as he pulled the woman closer.

" I still think the baby is a boy , I'm the mother after all. " She pouted as she folded her arms.

"Don't do this to yourself, the doctor confirmed it." They stayed  like that , both a smile on their faces.

" MaJola."

"Mhm?"

" I love you."

" I love you too Sol'zembe ."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Flashback■

" Who are you?"
A young girl not older than eighteen years asked the man standing in front of her.
To say she was scared would be lying, bravery was buried deep in her veins.

" Your owner . From now on you are mine." The man had a sadistical smirk plastered on his face. He was sitting on a red one sit couch. It was the only thing that ws bright coloured in the room.