CHAPTER IV

This chapter will need you to remember somethings  from the past. Spoiler: we are meeting Yamihle' biological family.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

For a moment everything around her became still. She did not know how to react to the situation. This all felt surreal and confusing.

She looked up and stared at the man in front of her. She definitely didn't know what to do.

The man standing in front of her was her love , her Asa , but now he was someone else's husband. She felt betrayed.

Wasn't he the one who promised to come back for her?
Wasn't he the one who took her heart and never returned it back?
He was now married and expecting a baby.

The more she tried to crack her mind with endless questions, the more she became angry.

" My husb..."
The wife was interrupted by the deafening slap that became intimate with her husband's cheek.

Lucia didn't even  wait for them to get over the shock , she left. The walk back to the waiting room was painful. She had momentarily forgotten about Asanele and the only clouding her mind was her son.

The doctor came out exactly as she was about to sit down on the wooden chair. She bolted to the doctor , tears starting  to build up .

"Can we talk in my office ?"

Oh my God ! Please father God don't take my son, he is all I have . I swear if he dies , I follow him.

She didn't even notice that they were in the office now. " Sorry miss , did you know that your brother is heamophilic ? "

She was not taken back at the mention of brother because it was not the first time. Jayden was a product of teenage pregnancy and rape. She was seventeen when Shane decided to impregnate her , making her a teenage  mother .

" He's my son and no I didn't know he was heamophilic. "

" You look young and decent. Your son looks about six years old and you look like you are at your early twenties , couldn't you wait ? Don't  you know that Books Before Boys Because Boys Bring Babies? As a medical doctor I suggest you practice safe sex or even better self control."

To say she was pissed was an understatement , she was livid . She has been judged and humiliated all her life and she was not going to let the doctor walk all over her. " Miss Medical doctor please don't bore me , just tell me what you wanted to say."

The doctor had a judgemental look on his face , like he had never seen a teenage mother. " Right... so your son is heamophilic  .
I will explain to you since you are a teenage mother and I'm sure the only thing you are good at is sleeping around.
This means that your son inherited a sex linked genetic disorder.
So since haemophilia is a sex linked disorder you as a female have two x chromosomes and maybe in your case you might be a be heterozygous . The allele for blo.."

Lucia was getting pissed off and that is what he interjected.

" Doctor I know what haemophilia is no need to tell me into details. Just because I'm a teenage mum doesn't mean I'm dumb. I have been watching you showing me the weird eyes and attitude as if I'm the only teenage mum around the world . I will give you the hottest slap in the history of violence , don't test me as I'm not HIV.  "

" Sorry."

She could see that the apology was not sincere , but decided not to cause drama for the sake of her son.

" The only thing we could do for your son was replacing the blood clotting factors and that way we  reduced the damage. "

After that Lucia left the office . She didn't care if she was being disrespectful to the doctor ,but she was not going to continue this journey with a degrading and judgemental doctor.

She went to reception , asking if she could meet the superintendent. Fortunately for her the superintendent was not busy.

She went to the superintendent's office and before she could know the office opened. A woman who looked to be in her  late forties or early fifties stood in front of her. She was the definition of black is beautiful.

Lucia didn't know why her heart suddenly beat fast . Her hands became sweaty .
It felt like the woman's presence was making her nervous.

Lucia just looked at the woman .
" Hello young lady , are you the one looking for the superintendent?"

" Yes ma'am ."

The woman let her in . The office was big and beautiful. There were flower bringing colour to the room. There were framed certificates and recognitions. It was apparent that she was a very brilliant woman .

" So what brings  you to my office ?"
She motioned for Lucia to sit down and she did so.

" Well ma'am my son was admitted this morning here. He was bleeding non-stop .I got to know that he is heamophilic. The doctor in charge of him was busy insulting me just because I'm a teenage mother. She was belittling me ."

It may not seem like a huge matter , but she was sick and tired of people who liked to judge her .

The elderly woman didn't understand her emotions also. She felt like she has seen the young lady in front of her. She felt like there was an indescribable bond between them.

" Have we ever met before?" The woman asked , looking at Lucia as if she was some puzzle.

" No I don't think so ma'am. "

The woman nodded still not convinced that they had never met. Moving past that , she apologized on behalf of the doctor. She was then asigned a new doctor. She aldo promised to deal with the doctor accordingly.

" Thank you ma for your help."

" No problem Miss Lucia."

Lucia stood up after shaking hands.  As she was about to open the door she was stopped by the woman.

" Uhm Lucia , be well. "

" You too ma'am "

After Lucia left , the woman quickly took her phone and called someone. The other person was in the middle of a board meeting, but seeing it was her calling, he dismissed the meeting.

" My lovely wife."

The woman couldn't hold herself after hearing her husbands voice ,she cried.
Her husband was not liking this . No one messes with his wife unless they are applying for a passport to hell.

" Hey..hey my love what's wrong ? Talk to your man."

" I saw her."

" Who Nela?"

" Our baby girl Mthunzi. She was here , in front of me."
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Danko✌️.

Comment ,Vote and keep on reading.

Spoiler:

More drama is still to come.

Asbonge ✌️🤘