CHAPTER III

Lucia looked at the people sitting at the dining table. It was Shantel , Shane's mother , Cain , his brother , Abigail and her little huggy-bunny.

She smiled a little she ruffled his curly hair. The only thing Jayden inherited from his father was the dark black curly hair and the blue eyes . Lucia wished that those were the only things she inherited, she didn't was him turning out like his father. Hopefully the apple will fall far from the tree .

She cooled Jayden's porridge and fed him , even though he protested at first , but a glare from Abigail was enough to shut up him up. Lucia wanted to rip her apart for scaring her son.

" So Lucia , still a stripper?" Asked Cain as he looked at her as if she was some thing that was used for sexual purposes. All in all , he lusted over her.

Lucia glared at him ,but did not reply . She continued feeding her son and didn't entertain him.

The ever nosy huggy-bunny gained interest in Cain's question.
" Mama what's a stripper?"

" Nothing , don't mind your uncle."She whispered so that the only person who can hear her was Jayden.
She tried dismissing the issue, but Jayden was not satisfied. " But mam.."
His mama interjected before he could finish. " Limile no."

Limile? That was Jayden's second name from her.She rarely used it , she called him Limile when reprimanding him.

Jayden knew not to push his mom.

The Vas Deferens family continued to converse, not minding her and Jayden. She was grateful for that. This family was messed up and found pleasure in her pain.
Typical psychopaths.

After eating breakfast, Lucia went to her room to shower. Jayden sat on the bed and was busy playing with his legos . He loved legos with his whole heart.

" Wanna take a shower with mama?" Lucia teased him as she took the clothes she had fixed for herself on the bed. " Mama no , I'm a big boy now. I can wash myself. " He even shook his head .

Oh God! They grow up fast. One would say he took after Asane..

She quickly shook her head and went back to the bathroom. She couldn't dwell in the past. Things were different now , she was different.

She never completed her high school learning. She was never able to follow her dream of being one of the best female hackers . She even had an interest in bio-informatics.

She lost everything. Who she wanted to be and the person she loved. The only thing keeping her going is the desire to free her huggy-bunny from Shane. That is the desire that has kept her learning about IT . She did it secretly, Shane would kill her if he knew.

She came out of the bathroom wearing her grey joggers ,black baggy tupac shirt , black hoodie with a tupac quote and also push-ins. She was not a fan of make-up ,but being a victim of physical abuse she was forced to be an expert in make-up.

She had not put make-up today since she was not going anywhere . Descending the stairs was a struggle as usual due to her injured knee. Shane used his golf stick when ' disciplining 'her this morning.

When she reached downstairs there was no one , not even Jayden. Her motherly instincts started to kick in. It was like a huge red flag has been waved in her head.

" Jay !"

"Jay!"

" Limile! Jayden !"

She called his name and went around the huge yard. She even asked the guards on duty , but none saw him today. Tears were now adorning her dark skinned face. She even forgot that she was hurt on her knee and limping.
She went back inside the house , still yelling his name.