CHAPTER I

Big , bright and blinding disco lights at almost every corner. Definitely not the best scene for drunks. Everything was bright , it looked like day time .

The tall building had three floors . The first floor was for the poor drunks. People whose bills tabs were less than twenty thousand. Those people were considered as poor .

The second floor was a different scene. It had dim lights . It had this aura , the rich and powerful aura. It screamed power and alpha vibes. Most dealings , legal and illegal , happened here.

DRINK' n' SMASH .

That was the name of the club .

The night was busy as usual and the place was vibing. There were long cues of people waiting to get inside.

The place was not only for the best booze ,but it had strippers too. It had male and female strippers , all sizes and races.

" Lucia are you excited for tonight?" asked one of youngest strippers.

" Yeah , I guess . I just want this night to be over so I can go back to my son." replied Lucia as she wore her heels.

Diamond , the woman who was conversing with Lucia , was busy stuffing her nose with the infamous white powder , cocaine.
" My mother would be disappointed to see how I've turned out to be , but it's not like..argh this shit is good."

Lucia was used to how Diamond spoke . She was just hooked on drugs for her own good . Sometimes she pitied her because Diamond was forced by circumstances to be in this field .

So was Lucia .

Lucia quickly fastened the shoelaces and sat down for a while before adjusting the mask on her face . She was so used to the mask to a point that it felt like her second skin.

"Let's show them who are the real bitches , the classical divas." Diamond hyped  herself as she drank down her glass of cognac . She offered Lucia a glass ,but Lucia politely declined .

They left the walls of their changing room and went to their separate work stations . Diamond went to a public stage ,while Lucia had a private session.

In front of her was the door she has grown to know. One thing she knew for sure is that behind that black aluminium door was a hungry , filthy , scam and a pervertish human being waiting to fantasize about her body.

She sighed and said a little prayer . A prayer for her and her son.

" Everything I'm doing, it's for you . May God forgive me ."

After brushing her attire , she put on the most fake smile she could master. She slowly pushed the door open , trying to pull up  her big girl socks.

"Women up Lucia , this world ain't for weaklings. "

In front of her sat about four big-bellied men. She instantly wanted to vomit, but then she thought about the reason behind her hustles.

After two hours of swaying and pole dancing, she left the room . She quickly left , not even looking back at her clients.

Upon arrival at her change room , she looked at the big mirror. She loked at herself, up and down . The look of disgust could not be missed. Her eyes held a ball of emotions and the outcome was tears . Lots of tears.

Being an adult came with responsibilities . Sometimes she had to indulge in madness just so her son to have a normal childhood.

Some people would ask about the father of her son , truth be told she wished that she had never met him.