1.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

the party :

I stood outside Lionel's mansion, today was one month since I married Lionel. I felt a certain amount of weakness, but there was nothing I could do. The music was loud, the laughter was everywhere. Everyone was dancing with their sweethearts, only my husband was wandering around. For a while I thought about going looking for him, but I'm afraid there wouldn't be much point.

The stars were shining in the sky, and I counted them, just like when I was a little girl. I flinched a little when I felt a man's arms wrap around my hips. Lionel's perfume was quite intoxicating to me, the cologne was even worse. Lionel took my thick blonde hair and brushed it away from my neck. He leaned down and kissed my neck gently, I relaxed and rested my head on his chest.
"I've been looking for you love, come on stage with me. I must introduce you to my
to my friends." He said and I opened my eyes, feeling his hot breath on my neck.

He grabbed my hand, he had champagne in one hand. I lifted my head from his chest and turned to look up into his beautiful eyes, I nodded and he let out a breath and laughed. He squeezed my hand gently to make me feel more secure, which I was really grateful for. As we walked through the crowd, and up the stairs that led to the stage, I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Lionel stood by the microphone, still holding my hand.

I hid behind Lionel, half my body peeking out. Lionel cleared his throat, everyone went quiet. The silence was almost deadly, and the stares from people were even worse than before. They whispered about me but Lionel shielded me from them with his body. Lionel cleared his throat to draw attention to himself. everyone turned towards the stage, the music stopped. He had people's full attention.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm so glad to welcome you all here today. To begin, I would like to introduce you to my beautiful wife, Julia. I'm so happy to be the husband of this wonderful young and smart woman. I just hope, love, that we'll be standing here in twenty years, and we'll be as happy as we are now. Eventually we would like to start a family, so I hope we can avoid gossip, thank you all so much for your attention, and enjoy your time here."
All the time Lionel was talking, everyone was listening carefully. He had great authority, he felt powerful.

He put the microphone back on the stand as everyone began to applaud his beautiful speech. The music started playing softly again, but they were quieter than before so that the loud clapping could be heard. He turned to give me a wry smile. I beamed like a star and kissed him gently on the lips and hugged him. He was stroking my hair when he suddenly whispered softly.
"I love you." He whispered it loud enough for me to hear him, but low enough for other people not to hear him. Some looked at us with a smile on their face, some with a disgusted look on their face.

He grabbed my hand gently and pulled me down from the stage so I wouldn't feel so watched. To make me feel natural. He held my hand and led us to a bench where there was room to sit and more quiet. I sat down on a bench not far from him and watched the fireworks reflect off the water of the ornamental pool where the boats were floating and carrying the couples.

"You look really beautiful." he said, looking me straight in the eye as if I wasn't even human. I felt his eyes pass over me with a sparkle.
"Thank you, you look beautiful too." I said with a smile on my lips as I looked into his eyes. He caressed my hand and looked directly into my eyes, and I blushed from his loving gaze.

"I'm tired enough, I think I should go to bed." I said and smiled gently. Lionel nodded, letting go of my hand. I slowly got up and was about to leave but Lionel spoke.
"I still have some things to take care of here, but I promise to come to you as soon as I can love." He said and I turned and nodded and walked away from the gardens.

I reached the front door of our mansion and walked inside. Slowly I walked to the stairs and went upstairs where we had a bedroom. I slowly walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. All I wanted to do was take a long hot shower. I walked into the bathroom, slowly taking off my clothes. I put my hair in a ponytail and took off my bra and panties.

I turned on the hot shower and stepped under the warm stream of water. It was so liberating and soothing. I washed away all the dirt and bad feelings. The bathroom was quiet, so I turned on the shower so I wouldn't feel so alone. I heard the bathroom door open, the glass was fuzzy, but I could tell it was Lionel by the figure.

I saw him undress, it made me a little nervous. Of course it wasn't strange that he wanted to follow me into the shower, we were married. But I was still embarrassed because we'd only been married a month. We've slept together several times, Lionel is always in the mood to make love to me. And I never refused him, like a good loving wife. Whenever he asked me for sex, we always had sex.

He opened the door and smiled at me. I smiled too, and I toyed with the idea of hiding my body from him. His body fit his age he was 65 years old. He had a bigger belly, but not as big. He had wide thighs and gray hair. Broad shoulders and a broad chest. But he was still a handsome man, he was gallant, gentle. He was just perfect.

He got in the shower and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. Finally, he made love to me in the shower. Then he gently carried me to the bed. He kissed me on the lips and brought me tea and biscuits to bed. We talked into the night, eventually falling asleep together.

hi, the first chapter is here.🌹
don't forget to vote and comment please.
n

ext chapter will be longer, sorry