21.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

fifth months pregnant :

Lionel was sitting in his office at work, not feeling well because he was worried about Julie, trying to be home as often as possible to keep her close at hand. But today he really had to go to work, even though he didn't want to he had some errands to run and some very important phone calls to make.

Still, I had a moment of free time, so I tried to text Julie on my phone. But even after half an hour she didn't pick up the phone, I was getting very nervous. I had a lot of work to do, but my wife was more important to me. So I decided to leave work right away, I had to make sure she was okay.

On the way home I rubbed my hand on the other one, I was nervous and I needed to see her right away and know that she was safe and okay. It was raining so hard outside, I couldn't see a step, the car windows were fogged up so I couldn't see out the window. I breathed deeply to calm myself a little, I couldn't think of the worst right away, I couldn't. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket again and checked to see if I had gotten a message from her, no, there was no message to be found.

As soon as we arrived at my estate, I didn't wait for someone to open the door, I slammed it open violently and climbed out of the car, slamming it shut. And with a quick step, I ran inside the house. I didn't even take off my coat, and immediately ran to the first floor. The first place I looked was the living room, she wasn't there. Then I ran to the kitchen, she wasn't there either.

When I had searched all the rooms on the ground floor, I ran up a few stairs and ran up to the second floor, and ran straight into the bedroom, the door burst open and I immediately stopped when I saw her lying on the bed, she was asleep. Her cell phone was beside her, and her book was on her stomach. I had to smile to myself, she was so damn cute, I had a cardiac arrest.

She had her hair in a typical side ponytail, the black nightgown suited her very well. I quietly closed the door behind me and stood in the middle of our bedroom. I took off my black coat and threw it over the chair. I didn't resist and walked over to the bed so I could kiss her hair. She squirmed slightly and quickly lifted her head to look at me. I don't think she was expecting me home." Lionel, how come you're home from work so early?" She asked, giving me a smile, and I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

" Love you didn't answer my cell phone or return my text, I was dying of fear and I had to see you to know you were okay." I said and she smiled and then she picked up her phone and missed calls and messages from me appeared on the screen. She looked at me apologetically, then spoke." I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I wasn't feeling well so I took a nap." She said, patting my hand as she looked into my eyes.

" Are you feeling better?" I asked as I placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand and watched her. " Yes, yes I feel much better, thank you." She said and smiled at me, I watched her every move, she was too perfect.

" I'm going to take a shower, I'm kind of tired. Would you like to join me, maybe it would make you feel better? Or maybe we could run a bath and talk? I'd offer wine, but I know you can't at the moment because you're pregnant. So we'll have to make do with, like, hot herbal tea?" I asked her and she smiled and thought. After a moment, however, I noticed that she was about to speak again and ask a question.

"I'd prefer a bubble bath, but you'd have to promise me it would be an innocent bath, with maximum touching in the lip area." She said, and I pouted my lips, and played an offended eye roll, but immediately smiled. She was very smart, and I loved that about her.

" well I promise you the maximum touch I'll give you is a kiss. I'll get it ready, and then I'll take you there, okay?" I said and was about to leave but her hand pulled me away, I turned on my tiptoes and she puffed her lips and let me know she wanted me to kiss her before I left. With an immediate reaction I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "I'll be back for you in a few minutes, I promise." I said and with that I let go of her hand and left.