20.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

fifth months pregnant :

the next days were not pleasant at all, she was irritable and constantly avoided my company. She was only at home, she didn't go out, but actually I didn't even want her to go out, I preferred her to be at home, with me and safe. I was just in my home office, the door was wide open and I noticed Juli walk past my office.

She was only wearing a towel and carrying something in her hand, she didn't knock or greet me, she just walked in wearing a towel and placed a mug of some hot liquid on my desk, as soon as the smell wafted around the room I immediately realized it was coffee. She was about to leave, but I stopped her by saying " Love, I want you to stay here with me, I'll get some fruit out of the freezer and we'll sit here." I said and she didn't even turn around and sat right down on the couch, she was still reacting like that ever since.

I turned off the computer, work wasn't important at the moment, what was most important was her and me. I wanted it to be like before, I wanted to be able to kiss her and touch her because I was starting to freak out. We hadn't made love in weeks and I was getting very lustful, yes I was still just a man wanting his own woman and not being able to have her.

I sat down next to her on the couch and ran my eye over her damp figure wrapped only in a towel. I got up from the couch, my plan was clear, close and lock the door so we wouldn't be disturbed. I wanted to try, to try and seduce her, I missed her so damn much and I felt like I was going crazy.

Once I closed the door I made my way back towards her on the couch, I sat down on the couch but even closer to her than I had been sitting before I went to close the door. I leaned forward to kiss her on the lips, she didn't flinch but didn't cooperate much, she just let me keep kissing her. I gently touched her towel, in the crook where she was holding it, and tried to loosen it, but she broke free of my grip on her lips and shook her head.

"What are you crazy Lionel?" She asked me, smiling slightly, that's a win, the first smile in a few weeks, small but it still counted as a smile. I stroked her cheek, my eyes trying to imprint all her features in my head so I could picture her.

" Baby, I'm going crazy. It's been so long since we last made love, and I feel like if I don't have you right here and right now, I'm probably going to go completely insane. I'm just a man and you're the perfect woman, and I need you. ' I said and she looked at me, I think she was thinking a lot, she probably thought I was a sneaky snake who had cheated on her, but I loved this woman, and having her sitting here in this moment in just a towel, it threw me off my guard, and it threw me off my guard, big time.

"I told you you'd have nothing to do with me but the house and the bed. I can't, Lionel, I'm sorry, but imagining you with her while I'm stressing at home to make sure you're okay makes me sick. I can't imagine having sex with a man who's had sex with another woman. It makes me sick." She said and I watched her as she lowered her head and ran a hand through her hair.

"Baby, you're torturing me you know?" i said and leaned over so i could kiss her on the forehead, and caress her soft cheek. "You're so beautiful." I ran my eyes over her face and she smiled at me and said, "but I still wasn't enough." She said and I shook my head in protest at her words.

" You were always enough, I just ruined it all. I miss your touch, your walls and your voice moaning my name. i miss the feeling of you lying naked and sweaty on my chest. I miss the feeling of having you. I miss your laughter in my bedroom when I accidentally hit you against the door. I just need you so damn much and I want you back." I said and she smiled and stroked my cheek.

" You have to give me time Lionel, maybe the old me will come back but it could take days, months or even years. I love you, but I can't just erase this, no matter how much I love you, I can't erase this. I'm sorry about what happened, and I can't tell you how much I wish things could go back to the way they were. I wish I could fall into your arms without regretting what a big bitch I am." She said, placing a soft kiss on my lips, probably to give me comfort after the rejection.

" I love you Juli, so much I'm going crazy. I lie next to you every night and all I can think about is jumping on you and making love to you till dawn, but I know you would reject me and that feeling makes me calm down, but even sleep doesn't help. I see you in my dreams, I have the wildest dreams in years, I see you everywhere, and my naked body on top of yours, and I really feel like I'm going crazy." I said and she gave me a smile.

evening :

Juli was in the kitchen, I heard her downstairs. Really, despite her words to my office, I was trying to impress her. And that's why I decided to impress her. I never gave up and I never lost. I turned our bedroom into a den of romance. I scattered rose petals on the bed and lit candles on the nightstands. I decided to do it in the bathroom too, only it didn't look as romantic as our bedroom, it was like a hotel honeymoon.

I sat on the bed and waited for her to come back, I was only wearing a robe myself as I had already showered. I'm sure he won't refuse a romantic shower full of lovemaking, and then again just in the bedroom. She had always loved romantic gestures, and this was a romantic gesture too, and romantic gestures were said to be helpful in making up with a partner.

I heard a stomp on the stairs, ruffled my gray hair a little, and looked at the door. Just a few seconds after I heard the stomp on the stairs, the bedroom door opened and Juli walked in and froze in the doorway. She shook her head and smiled at me. " What are you doing here you fool" she asked me and I smiled and growled at her, it was a lion sound and I knew how sexy she found it.

I stood up, and walked towards her with a gentle gait. Once I was closer to her I jogged a little and grabbed her sharply in my arms and ran with her to the bed. I tossed her gently into the soft pillows and gave her a smile. Instantly I was on top of her but she tried to escape me. " You may have said I couldn't, but you didn't say I couldn't try to get you my beautiful and spunky wife." I said as I kissed her on the shoulder.

"Lionel, I told you I needed time." She said, giving me a parental look that made me laugh. I slowly kissed my way down her neck, enjoying the fact that she didn't push me away, I knew she was comfortable with it, today I just wanted to do things she liked. She tilted her head a little, giving me absolute access. "Just kissing, nothing more than kissing Lionel, you understand?" She said in a slightly amused voice as she saw how wild I was getting when she allowed me to touch her after so many weeks.

"You know that if you let me kiss you, it will never end with just kisses, you know me too well for that, love." I said and she ruffled my hair and wrapped her arms around my neck and placed a kiss on my lips. "Will I like it?" She asked, and I knew immediately what she was asking. This was my Juli, the kind of girl I married and am having children with.

"And has it ever happened before that you didn't like me? I'm a champion, and you're a lucky woman." I said, and she smiled at me from ear to ear.

As I looked at her at this moment, as she smiled and looked right into my eyes, I fell in love with her all over again, this beautiful, smart, intelligent, funny, kind, smiling woman. How can a man fall in love with the same woman over and over again, I figured like an old fool. Her eyes reflected something that called me closer to her and wanted me to suck the soul out of her here.

This night ended as perfectly as I could have imagined. when we were done, the most beautiful moment of my life came to me. She was lying on my chest, her pregnancy belly already bulging nicely, she had put on a little weight in the time I hadn't seen her naked, but she was still perfect. I put my hand on her belly, and she pressed against me.

This is how it was supposed to look, this is how perfect it was supposed to be. And in that moment, as she lay naked and sweaty next to me, I realized again that a woman like that meant the universe to me, and that I never wanted or could lose her in my life. She was too perfect for this cruel world, she was too kind and sweet. She was too good to be my wife, and yet here she lay next to me, and her last name was the same as mine.

I devoured every part of her, my eyes running over the perfection that lay beside me, smiling contentedly. The lovemaking we had today was probably the most needy, calm, animalistic but also very tender lovemaking we had ever experienced together. We'd never been as gentle and needy with each other as we were tonight, I held her so gently, as if she might melt under my hands and soak into the sheets with a stronger touch.

It was unbelievable how two people could be content again so quickly, but in my peace of mind I would have let her slap me, because it was all I deserved. But I didn't want to think about that at the moment, it was too spicy for me, and I let

HI NEW CHAPTER IS HERE :)