4.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

museum visit :

" Do you like museums, dear? " Lionel asked me as we walked hand in hand together, taking in the whole of beautiful afternoon London. It was the first time he'd done a whole de on me, because he was busy.

"Of course I do." I replied with an excited look on my face. While I smiled and looked at his handsome face. He gently leaned down and connected our lips in a soft kiss.

" Great, I accidentally bought tickets to the design museum yesterday, I think you might like it." He explained with a smile on his face as he pulled out his wallet so he could take the tickets out and show them to me.

" I know you deserve far more luxurious things, but I thought you might be interested, if not just say so." He told me and I smiled, looking up into his face to see his nervous face as he waited for me to tell him all of this.

" Lionel no, it's perfect. I don't care about how expensive the place we're going to is going to be, as long as we're together right? That's what today is about." I said and squeezed his hand as he smiled brightly, there was a lot of surprise in his look.

" I love you so damn much. Otherwise, do you mind if we walk? It's around the corner." He asked me and I looked deeply into his eyes, shaking my head to answer that I didn't mind walking at all.

When we arrived at the museum it was absolutely breathtaking, we both looked at the beautiful ideas that talented people had designed, I admired each item, we stopped at each one, and stood there together for about two minutes just for me to look at it. He gently leaned in and kissed me whenever he had the chance and the room was just empty, I enjoyed every moment with him.

Lionel took me through the entire museum, each exhibit had a comment. He tried to impress me with his knowledge, and I fell in love with this clever man all over again. I watched his face as he told me his expertise on each and every item. I stared at his knowledge, he was really smart, and I liked that about men.

Every wall something was posted on revealed a new charm, and I could sense my husband's British accent and rough, velvet voice. I couldn't focus on anything but the color of his beautiful, masculine voice. Every experience he had of a particular thing was wonderful, interesting, and I could listen to it forever.

"What did you like best, what did you find interesting, love?" Lionel asked as we walked hand in hand out of the museum, the outside air two degrees cooler.

"Honestly, the only thing I paid attention to was my husband's beautiful British accent." I said and looked into his eyes, and he smiled an amused and confident smile as he looked deep into my eyes, and stroked his free hand down my waist.

"I'm glad you finally noticed the beauty of your dear husband." I laughed out loud as he groped my ass and played with the fabric of my panties through my dress.

" I always noticed my husband's beauty, I just couldn't tell him, I was afraid his ego would explode." I said with a loud chuckle, and he squinted his eyes and leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips as people walked past us.

He gently pulled away from my lips and leaned in to whisper something to me, but waited until the crowd of people passed by us so they wouldn't overhear.

" Honey, are you wearing a thong?" He asked in a muffled voice, thinking I wasn't even wearing a thong. He was surprised at my sudden boldness, but I blushed and looked under my feet.

" M-maybe I wanted to try it." I said and he laughed, lifting my head in his hands to look into his eyes. I looked up, and looked into his eyes. His pupils were dilated, and I was as red as a tomato.