11.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

two months pregnant:  

We went to the doctor a few days ago, and the doctor told us the news that took us completely by surprise, I'm expecting twins. I was thrilled, and so was Lionel. He told me I was two months pregnant, and I was over the moon. Lionel was so excited, so much so that he just figured they must both be girls, and I was so excited that I didn't care about the gender, we didn't know yet because they said they couldn't tell us until the third month. I had never seen Lionel so excited in my life, and I was glad to be able to grant him this wish to be a father. After all, this was why we got married, we both had something to gain from it. Lionel had, in his words, a beautiful wife whom he could introduce to his colleagues without shame, and in my father's words, I had a loving and wealthy husband.

So Lionel decided to celebrate today, this time it was to be a celebration with just the two of us, to enjoy a romantic evening, and to celebrate this great news. But it wouldn't be Lionel if he didn't throw a garden gala next weekend, where he will invite all his friends and colleagues to celebrate the fact that in just seven months he will become a father.

And today, we were sitting on the terrace, Lionel holding the wine in his hand, and looking into my eyes, while I looked around, and watched the sunset, the pink and purple sky shining, and I looked around excitedly, the idea was beautiful. The pink rays of the sun were shining on the bed in our bedroom, how beautiful it would be to lie in bed at this moment, in the pink rays, the idea of Lionel kissing me, with soft romantic music sending ethereal feelings through us.

Lionel was looking at my pensive face, only our breathing could be heard, the birds flying like mad, trying to summon their dear ones with loud sounds, while their children were hidden in the nest, waiting for their parents to come back together, would they ever come back? It was life, hard life, calling out to all of us so that it could swallow our losses, so that it could look at us, and laugh in our faces.

Lionel's fingers on my chin disturbed me, and I snapped back to reality with lightning speed. He pulled my face closer to his, just looking at me for a moment, and then crushed his mouth against mine, it was quick, but gentle and seething, the way he kissed me made me dizzy. His tongue danced deliciously with mine, and I sighed as soon as Lionel heard it he wasn't going to back down. He placed a soft little sweet kiss on my lips, ending the kiss with a delicious smack.

He rose from his chair, quickly. Immediately he walked with a quick step to my chair where I sat, all dazed from his previous actions. He took me in his arms, looking into my eyes the whole time, and I tried to read his thoughts, what he must have been thinking when he looked at me like that, I couldn't put my finger on it at the time. He leaned down gently, and brought our lips together.

His steps were heading straight for the bed, but I didn't notice. I only felt him lay me down on the bed with gentleness, the satin fabric against my body, warming me just enough. Lionel's arms supported his weight, each arm on either side of my head, as he kissed me relentlessly, my lips moving with his, his pupils dilated, and his forehead sweaty. His hair was slightly damp from the way he was sweating.

His hands searched for the side zipper of my dress, once he found it, he calmly unzipped it, once he unzipped it, he placed a wet kiss on my lips, and ended the kiss, he knelt on the bed, right next to me, and slowly removed the satin fabric from me, so he could fold it, and place it on the carpet next to the bed, he was so patient. He stood in front of the bed, and slowly untied his tie, tossing it into the chair, all the while looking at me.

Slowly he began to undo the buttons on his shirt, one by one, carefully and gently. As he finished unbuttoning the shirt, the shirt and jacket slipped into his hand, and he dropped both pieces into the chair. His upper body was completely exposed to my eyes. His broad shoulders, and his broad chest perfectly matched his quite visible belly. But I wasn't God knows how thin myself, I had plenty of flaws too.