6.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

masquerade, jealousy, rape, alcohol :

PART 2 :

" But, my love, take off your clothes at once, so that I may treat your wound." Lionel said, looking deeply and irritably into my blue eyes. But I avoided his eye contact, I couldn't even look at him. Plus I felt so bad, I thought we could have a romantic night, so I put on my red lace underwear. I felt betrayed and ashamed of what I had done for him.

" I don't want you to touch me, I just want you to leave, I'll take care of it myself." I said and tried to get as far away from him as possible so I could have my privacy, but he still didn't agree. I wanted him to get up and leave and I never saw him again in my life. But he was stubborn, and it was clear to me that my wish would not come true.

" The woman you saw on the dance floor with me is my friend, we've been friends for five years, and right after dancing with her, I planned to ask the love of my life to dance." He said and I turned around so I didn't have to look at him, I felt him put his hand on my shoulder and gently massage me, probably to seduce me, but I wasn't going to let him, I definitely wasn't going to sleep with him tonight, that would be his punishment, to make him realize the consequences of his behavior.

" This happens all the time Lionel, every time I leave you for a moment, you're already crawling all over another woman. And you want a child with me? You cheat on me every chance you get, and what about me with a baby around my neck? Will I be a single mother? I can never rely on you or lean on you." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. I sighed sadly as I felt him move in close to me and gently pull me into his arms as he kissed me softly on the top of my head.

" I would never hurt you, it's just the way I am, I may flirt with that woman, but I would never fall in love with her, I would never sleep with her, I would just never cheat on you. You're the only woman I love and have ever loved, you mean everything to me." He said softly, his lips close to my ear. I leaned back into his warm arms, his breath smelling of alcohol. But he wasn't even drunk yet, we were really there for a while, it could have been around 9pm.

He carefully and gently ran his hands just below my wound. I flinched a little, and hissed in pain. Lionel gently tilted his head, resting it on my shoulder. I could feel his hot breath just beside my cheek. I gently closed my eyes, and felt him kiss me softly on the back of my neck. I had to tilt my head at that moment, it was so relaxing.

I took a moment to let the feel of his lips on my heated skin carry me away. But that's when I realized I couldn't let him do this. I immediately got up and slapped him. Lionel grabbed his cheek, and looked me right in the eye. As I sat a few feet away from him, breathing heavily. I didn't know what was going to happen, or how he was going to react. I'd never turned him down when he wanted to have sex before. And I'd never hit him.

He was angry, I could see it in his eyes. And in that moment I was scared, I had a shard in my leg, and I was very scared of what was going to happen next. But Lionel suddenly stood up violently, and I backed up and fell off the bed. I hit my head, it was pain. Lionel just looked at me, though, and immediately started walking quickly towards the door. He opened it abruptly and banged it horribly as he closed it. It was a thunderous blow, and I just gasped in terror. Surprised at all the events of the day.

I've never seen Lionel this angry before. He had lightning in his eyes, and I was afraid he was going to hit me. But I could see in his eyes that he would never hit me. He was always protecting me, and I hit him. If I didn't have him, I'd be lost, what with losing him at this bad time. I had to get out of here, I had to go to the hotel. I can't sleep in the same bed with him after this, I have to wait until he calms down, until he's not so angry with me.