14.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

three months pregnant :

I was lying down, the wind was blowing hard, the trees were swaying outside. Lionel lay on his side of the bed, snoring softly, sleeping. I moved closer to him, my arms thrown over his side, my face buried in his naked back. He stirred, and grunted softly. He placed his hand on top of mine, which was resting on his hip.

He stayed like that for only a moment, then turned so we were face to face. I looked at his closed eyes, thinking that he was still asleep, and that he did all his actions in his sleep. After all, he had come home a few hours ago, probably because I was already asleep. But as soon as I pressed against his naked chest, he immediately responded by pulling my body even closer, unfortunately the small bulging belly, was already quite a hindrance.

A loud flash startled me, and I gasped loudly, burying my face in his neck. He was awakened more by my violent movement than by the loud flash. "Don't worry, you're safe love." He spoke in his rough sleepy night baritone, I was crazy about his voice, it was perfect, music to my ears.

I pulled myself up to a sitting position as my heart pounded loudly. I reached for the lamp and immediately turned it on as I tried to calm my breathing. Lionel rubbed his eyes, and blinked before opening them. He pulled himself up into a sitting position and shifted a little to be close to me. He wrapped his arms around my body and I rested my head on his shoulder as my heart rate began to slow.

" Are you afraid of the storm love?" he asked and I didn't answer for a moment, enjoying his kisses on my hair and on my sleep. " Yes." I said finally, lifting my head to look into his still tired eyes.

" sorry." I said, and he stroked my cheek as he placed a soft sweet kiss on my lips, which brought out sweet feelings in me. "No need to apologize." He said and I smiled as I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

" Let's go back to bed, you must be tired." I said and lay back down with Lionel still sitting over my head. "I don't think I'm going to sleep anyway Juli." He said and I looked up again and said " I'm sorry."

As soon as I said that, Lionel laid down on the bed next to me. He moved closer to me, and leaned down. He removed the braid from my left shoulder, and placed it over my head above the pillow, exposing my shoulder to the nakedness. He was shorter than me, and he was looking directly into my eyes. And then he put his lips on my shoulder, and placed kisses on it, soft sweet kisses, and as he reached my shoulder, he whispered. "Again, no need to apologize." I almost fainted from the tone of his voice.

..............................

Everything happened so fast, I couldn't understand it. At this wonderful moment I was lying under him, naked, while Lionel kissed me on the shoulder. I was moaning from his full touch.

His eyes devouring me, drinking me in as he leans down to place another wet kiss on my shoulder. I swallow. loudly. I try to get at least one word out, but I can't. I arch up a little when he finds my sweet spot on his neck. I moan, finally. Loudly. He comes back on top of me and kisses me hungrily, we kiss until, long. My red lips are swollen, slightly redder than usual.

He hovers over me, supported by his strong arms. My crotch pulses over the cool night air, I try to press my crotch against his manhood. He doesn't allow it, laughing against my lips. He still has the upper hand here, and I never doubt it. I spread my thighs further apart, and he smiles again, but continues to kiss me, not paying attention to any part of my body other than my lips.

Then he touches me, looking directly into my eyes, and his thick chubby finger slips into my hot, wet folds. I moaned in surprise, and he smiled at my reaction, a confident look in his eyes. He begins to pull his fingers out and slide in, at a perfect pace. I moan, melted to mush. I whimper, and touch his naked chest, which is wet with sweat and hot with body heat.

I watch him, he devours me with his gaze, his eyes watering.

"You're perfect, perfect." His voice was so perfect, baritone and smooth as satin. Only Lionel's voice could make me feel that way.

"God, Lionel. Go on, it's perfect." I moaned as he touched my private place, and found the spot he was riding on, and I was floating in heaven, it was perfect.

My head tilted, my lips parted, my brain went dark, and my eyes closed. There was so much, so many things, I felt perfect, loved. Just perfectly good. Lionel leaned in to kiss my open lips, brushing his nose against mine. His hands still in the same place as before.

My breath shuddered as he placed his lips on my sacred spot. Darkening before my eyes, his hand reached for mine. He squeezed my small hand in his big one, his finger running over the top of my thumb to send soothing signals into me.

" I thought we were going to sleep." I breathe out as I shiver. " but this is perfect." Lionel smiles, not looking up. He continues to kiss my private parts, making perfect, powerful noises.

" And it gets even more perfect love, just hang in there" he growls and you can hear the excitement in his voice, his brain was blacked out just like mine and that was even more perfect.¨

"Do what you want with me, I know you won't hurt me." I said and he smiled, lifting his head, and shifting a little more to kiss my slightly protruding belly where our baby was growing. His lips touched the slightly hardened skin of my belly, the skin that protected the baby, our dream baby. "I'm glad." He said in response to my earlier sentence of trust.

"I'll make love to you all night." He said, and when our eyes met, I gasped. I trusted him, I was happy. I didn't want this moment to ever go wrong, because this was perfect, and getting more and more perfect.

We both fell into the warm rapids, me breathing loudly, him breathing even louder. Everything was perfect, I was lying in his warm arms. His warmth was refreshing, I felt perfectly loved. He whispered praise in my ear, talking about how perfect and graceful I was. And I kept my eyes closed, enjoying paradise.

.......................................

I was awakened in the morning by a loud ringing, jumped out of bed and ran to get my robe. Lionel jumped up abruptly, into a sitting position because he was scared. There are no butlers here early in the morning, so I had to go answer the door myself. I put on my robe, opened the door abruptly, and ran downstairs. Lionel didn't follow me, he had to get dressed himself because he had to go to work.

I ran down the stairs and went into the hall to open the door. I froze as soon as I saw who was standing at the door. A tall older man stood in front of the door, behind him was a short blonde girl who might have been a few years younger than me. The older man looked me over, and smiled when he saw my slightly bulging stomach.

The blonde woman also had a belly, but she had probably been pregnant longer than I had. "Hello. Looking for someone?" I said and the man smiled and cleared his throat.

"Hello, I'm looking for your husband young lady." He said and I smiled and gasped at what Lionel had done. " My husband is upstairs getting dressed." I said and he raised his eyebrows, and nodded his head to show his understanding.

" We need to talk to him. Could we come in?" He said and I nodded and opened the door for them to come in. The woman had her head down, her eyes glued to the floor

Just as we were walking towards the living room, Lionel was coming down the stairs. He froze as he saw a young blonde with a protruding belly, her father looked at Lionel, "Ah, Lionel, there you are." He said and Lionel visibly swallowed and looked at me with a look I couldn't place. " Sir, Davis. What are you doing here?" said Lionel in greeting as he looked the young blonde over but avoided looking at me, I didn't know what was going on. I was scared, scared. Lionel was different, he was angry, and he gave the young blonde a strange look.

" I want to talk to you Lionel, if you don't mind. My daughter too, she would love for her daughter to see, her father! " The haunted man said, pointing his finger at his daughter. And that was all I heard. The father. WHAT? My eyes darkened, all I could hear was Lionel yelling my name as he looked me straight in the eye. And then I remember nothing.

I hit my head hard on the corner of the table the flower was on, blood pouring from my head, my vision blurry. I felt dizzy, I felt warm. Just warm. I felt hands touching me. It switched off, the pain disappeared. And my body relaxed.

continued next time