8.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

making love, happy moment :

Lionel nodded as I sat across from him, his gaze diverted by my swollen breasts. His eyes were dilated until it made me nervous, this was supposed to be a quiet romantic candlelit dinner. I looked up to get a better look at Lionel, who was looking directly at my breasts instead of eating his dinner, and he was quite taken.

As soon as Lionel looked up to meet my eyes, he cleared his throat. Lionel shot out of his chair, and walked towards me at a fast pace. I barely had time to catch my breath. He stood directly behind me, and I shoved the last bite of food into my mouth so I could get a better look at him. I sighed just as he brushed a strand of blonde hair off my neck, pressing his lips to my flushed neck. I stopped breathing.

" I don't think I can hold on any longer." Lionel whispered close to my ear as he kissed my neck.

I turned around the moment he lifted me into his arms and pressed his hot lips against mine. The cutlery fell from my hand, landing on the hard floor. His hot hands on my cool skin. My eyes were closed, and in that moment he carried me up the stairs. I could feel my whole flushed body tingling.

Once they were in the bedroom, I lay on the bed. Lionel suddenly, but abruptly changed position. I sat straddling him, looking up with terrified eyes. Lionel had his hands in my hair, playing with it. He pressed my head against his lips, so that our lips were connected in seconds. I gently choked, because I wasn't expecting this.

My soft breasts rested against his chest as we kissed passionately, the position was different, but it was definitely pleasurable. The sounds that came from his mouth were velvety, and to my ears they were music, poetry. The smooth sighs from his lips I could listen to forever.

I picked myself up, and today I decided to try something new. I sat further up his thick thighs, Lionel chased after my kisses, but I playfully pushed him away until he was lying on the mattress beneath me again.

I began undoing the buttons of his white shirt, button by button at a slow pace. I took the shirt off his shoulders and pulled it off, immediately tossing it to the floor. I looked into his lustful eyes, and immediately smiled. I slowly unbuttoned his fly and unzipped his zipper. I pulled his pants down to his ankles, but then I took them off completely, and dropped them on the floor.

His black boxers were stretched out, and slightly pulled down, but he still lay still. His eyes were covered with lust, but he was still waiting, just waiting for me to touch him.

" May I?" I asked shyly, and a little nervously too. I'd never asked Lionel this before, but today, something had flared up inside me, and I needed to put it out.

"Of course, love." He growled, while looking deep into my blue eyes.

I couldn't do it, I was too ashamed. But Lionel looked up when he felt no touch on him, he looked up wide eyed. He knew it would be pointless, so he shifted me slightly so I was under him. He fumbled for the opening of my dress, and slowly unbuttoned it, then pulled it off and tossed it on the floor with his clothes. My white underwear caught his eye at first sight, he loves it to this day.

" We don't need to continue." Lionel reassured me, studying my face as if he wanted to know my reaction beforehand.

" No, I want to continue." I said, and he grinned, taking the stance of a leader.

Lionel stopped the words with a sloppy kiss, I opened my mouth so he could look at me. I was in his tight grip, his arm wrapped tightly around my back while his other hand found my breasts in my bra, which he immediately unfastened. In that moment, I was the nectar he craved as he kissed me passionately. His arms were wrapped around my petite body. I closed my eyes tightly as he touched my nipple, his eyes directly flashing with desire.