9.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

garden party, jealousy  :

It was getting dark outside, the sun had gone behind the clouds. I was standing in the garden, the afternoon garden party was about to begin. The beautiful view from our mansion gave a lovely atmosphere. Couples walked around me, the women always wore elegant dresses.

I wore a long white dress with short sleeves, they had dyed flowers as a pattern. My hair was slightly wavy and my bangs were pinned up with a pearl pin Lionel had bought me for my engagement, and I had it stuck in my hair at our wedding. The sun was setting, and I had a glass of mojito in my hand. I watched the sunset, and there were a few other people standing next to me.

I felt a man's arms around my waist, I knew it was Lionel, I giggled and leaned into his strong arms. I felt him press a fleeting kiss into my hair. Everyone was looking at us, smiling and talking about what a perfect couple we were. His arms were wrapped around my waist, his glass of ml resting against my stomach, and his chin rested on my head as he rocked me slightly. It was beautiful, soft romantic music playing.

People laughing, kissing, making friends. I don't know how long Lionel and I stood there, not saying anything so as not to spoil our beautiful time together. Once I was in his arms, I felt safer than ever. As the wind gently blew my hair, I giggled as Lionel kissed my neck.

"Shall we dance ?" he whispered softly for my ears only, as he tickled the tip of my nose on my neck and pressed a small kiss to my ear, I giggled and nodded, finishing the last of my mojito, and placing my empty glass on the nearest table.

Lionel took this as an obvious reaction, I walked over to him as he stood a short distance away from me, looking at me with his eyes squinted as I smiled softly at him. He took my hand, and gently led me to the dance floor, the songs were old, romantic. Once we were standing in the middle of the dance floor. His arms wrapped around my hips, his hands placed firmly, and left them free, I wrapped my arms carefully around his neck, and my body was tight to his in a second. My stomach was touching his pelvis. I placed the tops of my feet on his, and he began to sway slightly.

I looked into his eyes, he looked into mine. The fire in his eyes made me sure he must really love me. A few seconds later, a few more couples came onto the dance floor and danced around us, but at the time I didn't notice them, I was looking into the eyes of the love of my life. His fingers played with the fabric of my dress as we slowly moved to the beat of that beautiful song.

He leaned down gently, pressing his lips to mine. I choked a little because it happened so fast I didn't have time to react. We kept rocking, his hands on my waist, my arms around his neck, and his lips on mine as he rocked us. It was so beautiful, I didn't want this moment to end anytime soon.

He kissed me gently, not caring if anyone was watching, he just kept kissing me without a single qualm. He gave me one last little peck on the lips before he pulled his lips away from mine, his forehead resting against mine as he gave me room to breathe. the song slowly ended, and we broke apart, me looking directly into his eyes.

He took my hand in his, and placed a small kiss on the back of it, and charmingly whispered " thank you for the beautiful dance my beautiful beauty." He said it with such passion in his voice that the hairs on my body stood up. The way he said "mine" made me feel uncomfortable, and it warmed my heart.

He was still holding my hand and I couldn't resist replying, "Thank you, my charming prince." I said with a raised eyebrow as we both giggled at the nickname I had called him.

Lionel apologized, and sent me to sit down, saying he had to go greet his friends. It was a group of men, they all looked like Lionel, well not literally. But they were wearing suits and they were all filthy rich, just like Lionel. I stopped noticing them, and started noticing the food on the tables, eating the fruit that was carefully arranged on the tables.