18.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

fourth months pregnant :

After a conversation like that, I felt really bad. But I still promised my love that I'd go out with her, and I couldn't disappoint her, not after all. That's why I didn't have a glass of tequila, but decided to go to her. If I didn't have to go to the hospital, I'd probably get drunk and fall asleep on the couch.

But my wife and the children in her belly needed me, and I couldn't refuse them, I loved them too much for that, all of them. I took a drink of water, and I decided to go to the hospital.

I went to the garage and took a black Mercedes, which is my personal car, and I drive it only. After all, I used to be chauffeured, but of course I drive myself, I've had my licence for quite a long time. I started the car and got on the road.

On the way I stopped at a shop again, but this time I bought Julie coffee, but also flowers and some cake, I believe she will be happy, after all my wife loves sweets. I bought coffee for myself too, I needed it after all.

I drove to the hospital, parked and took everything I bought her from the passenger seat. She wanted me to take new underwear to the hospital with her, and nightgowns. I also had to buy her hygiene products, but I bought those yesterday on the way home from the hospital.

I went to the main entrance of the hospital and greeted them politely. I already knew where my wife's room was, so I didn't even ask and went straight up the stairs to the elevator. The elevator took me to the eighth floor where the above standard rooms were located. I stepped out of the elevator and walked through the thin corridor to the ward where my wife was lying.

I reached her room and knocked." Next." came from behind the door, and I immediately entered, not hesitating for a few seconds. My wife was sitting on the bed, smiling. I held the flowers behind my back so I could surprise her. In one hand a dessert and coffee, in the other a bag with her personal belongings.

" Hello, love." I said, and she sucked in a breath when she saw me approaching her. I placed the coffee and dessert on the table next to her bed and she smiled and greeted me. " Hello, Lionel." I smiled at her, and I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

As soon as I ended the kiss, I pulled the bouquet in front of me, and said " for you, my beautiful flower." She curled up and blushed. She gave me a loving look and I returned it to make her feel loved. She grabbed the flowers in her hands and sniffed, "Thank you, but you didn't have to." She said as she lifted her head. So she could put the flower on the table.

" I didn't have to, but I wanted to." I said and she smiled as she rose to a standing position and kissed me on the lips, just gently. My arms automatically wrapped around her slender waist. And my pelvis pressed against hers, I missed her so damn much.

It had been a long time since we'd made love, and I was feeling it on me more and more, getting more and more predatory. Of course, I knew I'd have to hold out. But I knew I would make love to her as soon as I could.

She could smell the predation on me, so she shifted slightly, giving me a slightly frightened look. She leaned down slightly, and kissed me again, but this time on the cheek, and then said. "Let's go for a walk then." She said and I nodded.

I helped her into her leggings and t-shirt, and then I helped her into her coat, and she put her hat on her head, and put her gloves on her hands. I put on a black coat myself to keep me warm, after all it was still chilly outside. I watched her, she was having a hard time walking, the scar on her temple was horrible, but even if she had a scar there, she would still look so damn attractive and beautiful. Her tummy was getting bigger and bigger every day. I wanted her to feel safe, so I offered her my arm. She looked at me gratefully, and gave me a beautiful and loving smile.

The elevator took us down to the first floor to the reception desk, I held her hand, she rested her head on my chest the whole elevator ride, and I enjoyed her closeness and intimacy after all this time. After all, I missed my wife, both physically and mentally.

I led her outside, the wind was strong, it was cold. Her petite body clung to my larger one. We reached a bench, and she wanted us to sit down and talk, she wanted to know how it was going to go. I sat down next to her, holding her hand and looking directly into her eyes.

"What's next?" She said and I swallowed as I watched her, her honest but dejected look and her luminous eyes.

" My love, nothing changes, I am still and will always be your husband, a man who loves you and will love you. Nothing changes, not even the smallest thing, everything stays the same. And I will not give you up. I'd go mad." I said and he bowed his head, swallowing, mentally preparing a response to my speech.

"Everything changes, nothing stays the same." He said, and I kissed her hand, looking into her eyes as I nodded. " Anything can change, but the fact that I love you will never change. It always stays the same, feelings don't go away, they just dissolve if you don't give them something they can form in again and again. " I said and she smiled and shook her head.

" You can't say nothing has changed." She said and I raised my eyebrows and she took a breath and finished her sentence." You're having a baby with another woman, so you're going to be a father of three this year. That's a big change, really." She finished and I exhaled and bowed my head.

"I don't sleep at night thinking about you and our children you carry in your belly. It's like I'm missing a piece of my soul. The children you carry in your belly, our children. We made them with love, we wanted them, we wished for them. And I'm lucky enough to have them, I will have them. And I'm even luckier that I made these two children with the woman I love above all else. Really and -" she didn't let me finish and said.

" That doesn't mean you're going to push the third child away." She said and I didn't let her continue and I said " But I didn't want the baby I'm having with her, I don't want it, I don't want it to call me daddy. That baby is not made with love, that baby is made from a drunken night when we were both angry." I said

" You ruined it Lionel, all that we planned. You ruined everything, you ruined our family, just because of your arrogant, irresponsible behavior. We had a fight, you went to a bar, and then you went to a hotel with a slut you don't even know. While I was lying at home, I called you several times, worried about you. Why'd you marry me to be safe at home? Your own slut who can't leave you? And- " she raised her voice and I covered her mouth to keep her silent in the middle of speaking.

" I've never done anything like that ever. And you want to know something else, if I didn't marry you, the old geezer, or the father of the woman I'm having a baby with, would marry you. You'd like that, I'm not exactly young either. But I'm the one who'll love you till I die. He'll love our children. I've hurt you, you have reason to scream, you have reason to be angry- You have reason to stop talking to me, forbid me to touch you. You have every reason to do all that, and even if you did, I'd still love you just the same." I said, and she sat there in silence.

" I hurt you all the time, I understand your anger at me. I wanted so much for you to be happy. To make you feel perfect, to make you happy. Before we got married, I did everything I could not to disgust you before you even became my wife. And I know I did a mean and vile thing, thinking and acting completely selfishly, for no reason whatsoever. It really is, and I know it, and I understand you completely. And I wish you were even happier. I have broken your heart so many times that I am really desperate." I said and she watched me as I kept my hand on her lips to reassure her.

"say no more." she said, and I fell silent, and she got up and continued. " I don't want to talk anymore, I want you to go home, I'll be released tomorrow, but I'll call Daniel, he'll take me home. Don't wait for me. It's probably better if I go inside to my room." She said and I answered her immediately.

" No I want to take you home myself, please let me. no driver it's me personally, and I'll take you to lunch on the way." I said and she just walked away without any sign of agreement, mindlessly. 

Hi new chapter is in the world ⚘️      don't forget to vote and comment please