Chapter 25: Goodbye, My Love

Taehyung's POV

Jimin ran out. The long haired fucker hysterically laughed. I glared at him and his face hardened. He marched towards Jungkook who was sitting across the room, mouth gagged and head covered, leaning on the opposite wall. He held my glare as he walked to him while running his finger along the blade of his knife.

"No! No!" I screamed.

He bent down beside Jungkook and pulled the sack off his head. Jungkook looked at him indifferently. There was no trace of fear in his eyes. Unlike what I saw in the car. The gag between his lips was removed. Bastard tilted his head side by side.

"What do we have here? He's just like his brother. Fearless."

He turned to look at me.

"It's a pity. I like you. I didn't know that you already have someone."

He scrutinized Jungkook's face, tightly grasping on his jaw.

"Well, he's cute. I just don't think that this face is worth screwing your gang over."

Then he suddenly slapped his leg and adamantly nodded.

"But then, screwing him must be worth screwing them. Did I get it right?"

"No one must have loved you. Not everything is about sex." Jungkook calmly told him.

He clicked his tongue and abruptly grabbed a handful of Jungkook's hair. I lurched towards but I cannot reach them.

"Let go of him!"

I clawed the air.

"I was never loved! Do you really have to rub that on my face?! Huh?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Jihoon." Son Sukku called. "Let's get ready. The Grim Reaper's coming."

He threw Jungkook's head harshly.

"I still have to chain him."

"Leave it. Let them touch. It will be their last."

He forcefully rose and took one last look before he slammed the door. I reached for Jungkook and he went to me, snuggling fitly on my neck. I stroked his head and rubbed his back with my free hand.

"We'll get out of here."

I inched away and shook the shackles around his wrist.

"I'm so glad I met you."

I froze.

"Our time is short but you made me the happiest." His eyes teared up.

"Baby." I tried to interrupt.

"I am the reason why Jin hyung was forced to live this way. If I stayed where he left me, he didn't have to be like this."

"No." I pressed our foreheads together.

"What happened to you, it's on me too."

"No. No." I brushed the tears off his cheek with my thumb.

"We should have kept playing. Everything that happened is because of everything I did that day."

"No. Don't say that. It's not your fault. Everything we did is our choice."

We were both crying. I was holding him by the back of his head as he sobbed against my chest. I showered the top and side of his head with kisses. He tilted his head up to gaze at me.

"I will find you in the next life."

I bawled.

"No. We'll be okay. We'll get out of here. I'll do something. Don't say that. Please."