Chapter 36 : Strangers and Stalkers

I arrived at Pizza Hut at exactly fifteen minutes past twelve, surprised to see Martin seated already.Time conscious wasn't he?

He had a bored expression on his face but this cleared when he sighted me and his face contorted into something else, something sinister.
A cold wave ran through my body and I pulled my peach leather jacket tighter over myself.I was wearing a pair of black jeans and a light pink body hugging cropped shirt.I ended my dressing by pulling my hair into a pony tail.

I gave a determined sigh and walked up to his table,my knuckles turning a terrible white,I desperately wanted to punch him.

"I'm giving you a minute and a half , talk."I said dryly glancing at my phone screen to check the time.I didn't even bother to  take a seat.I had no intention of spending as far as five minutes with that boy.

He gave a belly laugh and eyed me up and down.His poisonous eyes scanned each part of my body lustfully.I visibly felt unclothed under his scrutiny sending nasty chills through me.

Perverted creep.

"You'd better sit down Tasty ,and listen clearly to whatever I have to tell you.We wouldn't want you falling down with euphoria."He advised.

I reluctantly slipped on the seat and raised an eyebrow at him.Ignoring that action of mine,he signalled to  a waiter and she came rushing to the table.He whispered some stuff to her and she left as fast as she came.

"You smoking Tasty.But you know , you would have looked far better without your clothes on."He smirked.

My face burned in disgust,my cheeks developing a deadly crimson.

"If you've got nothing to say, excuse me you dumb fuck! I wouldn't want to get arrested for beating the life out of a horny quarterback."I stated with composed calm.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."He stated.

"I won't be your girlfriend!What's your problem?"I screamed.

"I don't know,I thought it would be pretty dope hearing I was banging Hamilton High's quarterback's little lady friend."He grinned.

"Not a chance."I scoffed picking my car keys from the table.Lucky that my four weeks of punishment had finally been over.Lesson learnt, don't ever disrespect your agile Dad.

"Then stay away from him then."He shrugged.

"What kind of request is that?"

"He dotes on you, if you guys are in a strained relationship it will affect his games."He explained.

"Sorry to disappoint, Jake Greene honestly cares about his friends and so do they.I'm not ready to hurt such a person."I stated.

"You're fucking clueless huh?"He sighed supporting his chin with three of his fingers.

"He'll get more than a knee injury if he you don't cooperate."He stated.

"Don't hurt Jake!"

"It's a deal."He smiled as the waiter dropped a smoothie and some pizza on the table.

I bit my lip in unsaid frustration,my heart thumping heavily in my chest.

I was doing this for Jay,for his wellbeing.I had made the right decision right?

My mind whirled and I felt weak under.Feeling relieved a part of me had taken the seat as Martin requested earlier.

I Kept quiet for sometime as everything sank in.After regaining my composure, I picked my car keys from the table.

"Hey,you didn't take something!"Martin bellowed beside me as I rose to my feet.

"I don't trust strangers or stalkers."I stated walking out.