Monster - Python (S8)

Ok, I'm gonna start with quick headcannons on creeper variants.

1. Flora Creeper- What most people think of when they hear "Creeper", most aggressive kind of creeper, needs to absorb at least a little sun to survive, lizard-like instincts.

2. Terra Creeper- Grey creepers that eat rocks, like hiding instead of fighting, have a hard shell on back, turtle-like instincts.

3. Pyro Creeper- Red creepers that breathe fire, drink lava to use as their blood, live in volcanoes, shy, snake-like instincts.

Also, I headcannon that Python did not leave HermitCraft. I just love him too much. He just lives farther away from everyone else than most Hermits.

:)

Category: Hurt/Comfort

Main Character(s): Python, Impulse, Tango, Xisuma

Trigger Warning(s): Blood, Self Hate, Self Harm, Panic Attack (Sorry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Python was strolling through the ever-expanding shopping district, humming softly to himself, when he realised something. The season was changing in two days.

Not the HermitCraft season, it was still Season 8, but winter was ending, and spring was starting. That was good and bad at the same time. It was going to progressively become warmer, less chances for him to freeze up and go into a winter coma, but it also became mating season.

He, obviously, wasn't going around mating with other creepers, but he still got all of the side effects like aggressiveness, less feelings for his hunger needs, and ignorance to threats. Not a good thing for him.

Python hated spring.

For the next two days, he asked Doc for recommendations on what to do, like he did every year. (It makes him feel safe to do that, even if he already knows what Doc tells him. Doc knows this and does it anyway.) He also prepares to hole up in a small wooden shack that he smacked together.

It wasn't much, but it was enough to keep him away from the other Hermits for the duration of  the spring. He might sometimes need to go buy food or something, but for the most part, he was in here. Probably sleeping. Or eating. It was rather peaceful actually, but it made him miss his friends already.

A couple of weeks later, he ran out of supplies. Okay. He miiiiight have decided to expand his shack into a two story house with a basement, attic, and well-taken care of garden.

The hybrid chuckled to himself as he flew back towards the central island, wind rushing through his hair. Of course he built a pretty large house. He was a Hermit after all.

He was about to land in the Big Eyes shopping district before he reminded himself why he was hiding in a "shack". It was creeper mating season, and he had to avoid other Hermits at all costs. Python glanced around the island and spotted Team ZIT messing with a herd of sheep a ways away, Xisuma was looking rather confused at the unnecessary amount of boats that Keralis and Bdubs were cleaning up. Ex was also a short distance away in a boat of their own, watching the chaos with their arms crossed over their chest.

It was a bit crowded, but Python went for it anyway. He spotted an orange and white gas station labeled "Big Eyes Pass N' Gas" and went over to buy himself some golden carrots, ignoring Xisuma waving at him so that he would be left alone.

He ended up spending about 10 minutes contemplating whether or not he should buy some glass, some shulker boxes, or some maps. He decided to buy all of them. 4 stacks of golden carrots, 3 stacks of glass, 1 stack of maps, and 4 shulker boxes. 25 diamonds. Not bad!