Doc Mcstuffins AU ;-;

Help me I'm dying rn. enderevzz you asked for this (And thanks again for the amazing EBT+ fanart :D).

This is mostly just the concept of the AU, I honestly don't know much of what to write here. Btw, there's no order to how I list these, it's random. I just found them on the wiki and put them here.

I did my best to not make this cringe as hell, idk what else to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doc Mcstuffins              Doc (obviously, although being cursed as hell)
Mumbo                             ...Mumbo (again, obvious)
Awesome Guy               Scar
Lambie                             Zed
Saddie                              Grian
Stuffy                                Tango
Findo                                 Ren
Hallie                                 Stress
Sir Kirby                            Wels
Zero                                    Xisuma
Chilly                                  Iskall

-In this AU, Doc is not a creeper nor a goat hybrid, but he does have cybernetic parts from a car accident. He has no real friends but he finds out how to bring his toys to life and starts a hospital for them.

-They all look like the toy that they are assigned to, but with changes to colour, personality, name, and gender.

-Doc looks like Doc Mcstuffins but without pigtails, and of course, he has cybernetic parts.

-Doc is lonely as hell and visits the toys every day to make up for it. They make him happy, so despite having no human friends, he is living a good life.

-There are no ships, due to the fact that they are toys except for Doc. It just feels really weird to ship technically inanimate objects.

help i'm still dying but here's the tiny bit of writing just for a taste. there is nothing actually happening, and it's really short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-POV: Doc-

FIIIIIINALLY. School's over! Doc grumbled internally. Some kid had been harassing him all day, and he was ready to chill with his only friends, the toys.

The cyborg ran into his house, rushed to put his stuff away, and then bolted to his playhouse. Inside, his stethoscope was sitting on the table where he had left it the day before. He snatched it up and quickly put it on.

Sparkles flew out of the center of it, curling around the room. As the pink streak hit each toy, they would sit up and come to life once more.

"Hey there luv! How was school?" Stress called from the other side of the room. He sighed and shook his head.

A light grey dragon plush put his hand on Doc's shoulder. "I can see that you had a pretty trash day, so do you want to chill with us and forget about it?" Doc smiled for the first time that day. He always loved having fun with the toys.

"Yeah, of course! Thanks Wels." He replied, a grin spreading on his face. A few minutes later, they were all laughing and talking about random stuff, really whatever came to mind. Doc wasn't sure what was happening, but he liked it.

"...And now, you should clearly see why 'Mcstuffins' should be a muffin flavor!" Iskall finished with a little giggle.

Xisuma shook his head, looking amused "How did this conversation even start?"

Everyone shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I contemplated getting someone to sing the theme song.

I immediately said nope.

Hope this isn't too cursed. For me at least, it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Bye!