Going Mad - Doc/Ren (S7)

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Yes. This is a long one.

Category: Hurt/Comfort

Main Character(s): Doc, Ren, Scar

TW: Blood, Gore, Torture, Trauma, Shock Collar, Probs more idk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one big storm. Doc thought as he trekked up a steep mountainside. He was doing this considerably dangerous hike in order to conduct experiments with lightning.

He glanced back at Ren and saw that his ears were trying to flatten back and the hybrid was struggling to keep them up. He also flinched at every clap of thunder. Oh yeah. He's afraid of storms. Oops. The cyborg slowed down to let Ren catch up and picked him up bridal style.

"It's okay, Doc. I'm getting better with storms. I'll be fine." Ren batted and Doc playfully as he said this.

"Don't care." He told him. Now not having to wait for Ren, he burst into a full sprint to the top, reaching it in no time. They began setting up the grid of lightning rods, but soon a bolt of white energy struck a short distance away.

"Ack!" Ren yelped, jumping and stepping away from the spot where it hit. Doc, on the other hand, got closer. Lightning tended to have this effect on him, the need to get close and even touch it, to feel the shock of the electrical energy again.

Long story short, he did feel it. It was one of the most sudden deaths you can have.

Everything went black.

-POV: Rendog-

"DOC!" Ren cried, running to Doc's collapsed body. He felt a buzz from his communicator. Doc's death message, most likely, but there was a lot more buzzing afterwards, so he took shelter under a rocky outcropping and grabbed out the communicator.

Docm77 was struck by lightning

PearlecentMoon: you know what that means...

Grian: that's one business opponent out of commission! Doc will be in bed for days!

Stressmonster101: nope the death consquences are worse for him than just that

joehillssays: consequences*

Grian: what consequences

GoodTimeWithScar: even I know this Grian!

PythonGB: creeper hybrids get charged both physically and mentally after death to lightning. Doc you good?

Docm77: i'm at the diamond throne

MumboJumbo: excuse me, but why?

Docm77: =)

Ren quickly typed in his own message and flew out in the direction of the shopping district, still watching for what the other Hermits would say. This would be a long flight.

Renthedog: Doc, i'm coming. dont get yourself killed.

joehillssays: don't*

EvilXisuma: youre stil tryin too getus to hav god gramar an speling?

joehillssays: oh gosh.

joehillssayys: you're* still* trying* to* get us* have* good* grammar* and* spelling*

Grian: ...

Xisuma: EX we're done here. Don't do that, it's rude.

EvilXisuma: alrght fine.