《52》

Streching his arms up and yawns and looks at the beauty of nature. Smiling at his thoughts he went to take bath, meanwhile his brother wakes up and banged the door loudly yelling, " oyeee bhar aaa junnuu muje suuu aayi h" said Zaroon banging the door.

Junaid rolled his eyes while standing under the shower.

" mere bhai balcony me plants h, unhe thoda gilasan kara ja" Junaid yelled back.

Zaroon smiled cheekily and did the same what he was told.

Meanwhile Maha came in her balcony and looked at the amazing veiw.

Zaroon saw maha and panicked.

" aree jaldi khatm ho naa ..." he said to himself while peeing.

Maha turned and saw Zaroon, she yelled on top of her lungs.

Haider jumped while doing some work on his laptop.

He rushed to her.

" kya hua Maha?" He asked shaking her holding her arms.

" ye ganda admi yha balcony me susu kar raha h!" Said Maha glaring at Zaroon who was hiding down the small plant!

Haider glared at him and hugged maha.

" btao meri biwi ko dara diya!" Said haider.

"Mir hume uss plant ka janaza niklna chahye muje nhi lgta ab wo zinda rahega" said maha.

While Zaroon's jaw dropped to ground.

" ab aesa bhi nhi h!" He said standing up.

Haider wanted to bang his head, at his wife's words.!

" ya Allah konsa gunah kiya tha mene plz uss gunah ko maf karde.. ya Rab" he mumbled. While Maha unbuttoned his shirt.

" or ye kya karr rahi ho ab tum?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

" tumari shirt change karni hena.. wahi karr rahi hu, or ha mir ab tum shadi shuda ho mujse puch ke pheno na ki konsi shirt phenu me Maha" she said pouting.

He nodded giving her a salute.

She moved infront if the mirror and choosed random bangles. He was observing her every move. Their eyes met through reflection. She smiled.

He moved behind her, inhaling her fragrance. He said, " shirt tumari pasand ki pheni mene ab tum meri pasand ke bangles pehno" he said pushing the bangles in her small wrist. She giggled and looked at him.

" idea acha h, kisne diya?" She asked mischievously.

" zaruri h koi de... mera apna zaati dimag bhi h" he said narrowing his eyes.

She nodded .

He was looking at his stubborn maha intensely.

"Maha"

" hmmm.."

"Tum Zindagi ho meri" he said softly.

She turned to look at him and said, "Mir, ap chahat h meri"

"Humesha rahogi na mere sath" he asked caressing her cheek.

" yrrr Mir makeup kharab na karoooo" she whined.

He glared at her and said, " tumari makeup ki toh!!" And bited her cheeks.

While her laughter echoed their room.

--

"Uthooo juju " said Waqaur the 10th time shaking her softly! She was sleeping dead!

He sighed at her.

" thik h mat utho, pachtaogi!" He said and took his laptop, started working on it.

After 15 mins, she woke up and smiled at her husband.

He ignored her.

She frowned and said, " subha subha sadu banna zaruri h?! Pyar se nhi dekh sakte kya? Isme konsa GST lagti h! Uhuuhh" she said and threw her blanket down.

He sighed at her antics. As Waqaur is Waqaur. He loves clean room and things kept at proper place.

But today juju was giving him touch time. He stood up and placed the duvet properly on the bed, along with pillows.

Being satisfied he sat again taking his laptop. Meanwhile Juweria came with her wet towel and threw it again on the bed.

He sighed heavily now.
He glared at her, who was drooling over her phone looking at Zoya's insta story.

She felt his eyes on her she looked at him ans captured his picture quickly and posted on insta with a caption.

'And when his devil mood is on! Opps but that never goes off 🤷‍♀️'
#devilwaquar.

She giggled and tagged him.

His phone buzzed.

He looked at the notifications of insta, and his eyes widened. She quickly gulped. Placing her dupatta on her head she ran out.

While he shook his head and yelled,
" Juweria wapas aao"

He marched behind her and saw her giggling and running towards kitchen.

" me dekh lunga tume" he said glaring at his jerry like wife, running.

Meanwhile Saad came muching apple and said, " ab kisko dekhna h tumne?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Meanwhile Saad came muching apple and said, " ab kisko dekhna h tumne?"

Waqaur looked at him and said, " tumari bhen!"

Saad pouted and said, " khabardaar jo meri bhen ko aankh utha ke dekha bhi toh!"

Waqaur raised his eyebrow and said smirking, "or khabardaar Fiza ke aas pass bhi bhatka toh".

Saad's eyes widened and he gulped nervously and said, " yrr ab toh biwi hena meri!"

Waqaur shrugged and went to sit beside Fiza on dinning table.

Saad sulked at this.

"Sahi me bhot jallad ho ap Waqaur bhai!!" Saad mumbled while Fiza served Waqaur smiling.

Juweria and others were busy gossiping.

---

Asslamualaikum ❣
An update on the occasion of Amanat E Ziist ke 100k veiws puree huye 😌♥️ Allhmdullillah.
How are you doing?
Do vote comment and follow 👉👈
Allah hafiz ♥️

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें