"Why are we like this?"

(A/N Okay I have no idea why I made this Fanfiction, I just thought it would be adorable, I hope you do too! If you have only watched Heartstopper then I suggest you ask a friend to borrow the books or do anything to read them. If you can't then you can read this regardless, it just might not make much sense! In this fanfiction Boys and Boys can have kids, and Girls and Girls can, No idea how but you can figure that out. Well, enjoy!)

|Charlie's pov|

I looked down at my wrist to reveal my watch. 

23:09 It read.

 My now husband, Nick Nelson, opened the door to our flat to reveal a nearly pitch-black room. I sighed before entering. In there was a tall brunette girl sitting on the sofa in front of the television, her head spun around as I closed the door behind me.

"You're back!" She squealed. She ran over to us and gave Nick a giant hug before moving on to me. "We thought you'd be back later." She held my shoulders as Nick took my bags and placed them next to the armchair, 

"Hey Elle," I yawned. "Thanks again for house and babysitting for us," She gave me a bright smile.

"Anything for my little sunshine!" She laughed. At that moment Tao walked out the kitchen with a cup of tea in his hand and Nick next to him with a cup in his hand as well. They came over to us, Nick held my waist with his hand that didn't have tea in, meanwhile Tao stood next to Elle.

"How was the journey? You two must be exhausted!" He exclaimed. Nick nodded.

"The journey there and back was fine, but yes. We are so tired," He gave a weak smile as he tilted his head so that it was resting on mine. "How was Rey?" He asked afterwards.

"She was fine, slept so easy! Very helpful and only cried twice!" Elle said, looking at Tao, who nodded.

"Yeah, she asked where you two were and I was like 'Honey, your Dad's are on holiday!' and she was so confused it was funny." I chuckled as I pictured that whole thing.

"So do you two want to stay over tonight or are you going home?" I asked taking my jacket off. 

"We're going home, we want you two to get a good night sleep." Tao replied. I nodded, 

"See you tomorrow then!" They said as the left the flat, I closed the door behind them and dropped myself onto Nick who was laying on the sofa, watching Stranger things. 

"Heh," I chuckled "They think we're going to get sleep with a two-year old who has ADHD," 

"I mean, you're not lying," Nick said, sitting up so that we could snuggle. He kissed my head, "I love you, Charlie Nelson." I smiled hearing him call me that. 

"I knew you were going to say that one point or another. After our honeymoon, or during." I nuzzled into his shoulder. Nick was now a professional rugby player, I was in university since I didn't get to finish after we had Rey. "But yes, I love you too...So much." I pulled his head towards mine and kissed him.

We kissed for a while before we pulled apart. We just laid there, in each others embrace.

"We should get to bed. It's probably twelve by now." Nick stood up with me in his arms like when we were teens. Except now we had a daughter and were married. He carried me into our room and placed me on our bed, kissed my forehead and went into the bathroom. I looked at my watch again:

00:34

I rolled my eyes and took my shoes off, and headed into my daughters room. As expected she was laying in her crib. Her midnight black hair shone in the light from outside the door, you couldn't tell now but she had Hazel brown eyes, just like Nick.

She looks so peaceful, I silently put the bar down . I looked at her in awe, "Your daddies are married now! I'm going to keep you as happy as I can." I whispered to her, I slowly moved a piece of her hair that distinctly looked like mine and kissed her head. Suddenly, Nick walked in.

"Ch-" He stopped as he saw me knelt next to her. Silently, he walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "You two are my favourite people," He whispered to me, I looked at him, gave him a quick peck on the lips and put the bar back up. I took Nicks hand and took him back to our room. I quickly changed into my pajamas which were a grey t-shirt and navy blue baggy trousers. I dived into bed, excited for the rest of my life with these amazing people in it.

Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

|Nick's pov|

I had just gone to get changed but by the time I got in bed. Charlie was asleep, I chuckled and kissed his lips and then turned the light off and turned around to face him.

It was a while later, but I still couldn't sleep, and I expect Charlie couldn't either as soon I heard him whisper to me:

"Nick? Nick, are you awake?" He asked. I chuckled, 

"Nope," I responded. Charlie shuffled over to me, I reached my arms out and he crawled into them. 

"I love you, so, so much." He groaned, I replied with a kiss on the head as he buried it into my chest.

"Why are we like this?" I laughed. But it was too late, Charlie had fallen asleep in my arms. I joined him as he slept.

Thank you SO much for reading!! I have done over 900 words and hoping that you guys liked this chapter. I'm now SOOO tired and going to sleep now, see you in chapter 2!

Your sleepy Author,

imN0tRen