Sorry...

(RIGHT! Loving how this book is going so far, but for those who don't remember. Same genders can have children! Now enjoy this in Tori's pov)

|Tori's pov|

Oh shit, Nick didn't know. The only reason I knew was because Charlie found out when he was staying at the cabin. 

"Oh, greatest apologies. I assumed you knew! Uhm, the patients sister told us-" The nurse informed us, Nick shot a glare at me. I hung my head low, "I'll leave you be," The nurse backed out the room. It was silence,

"Who else knows." Nick sounded cold.

"Just Micheal and I," I stood my ground.

"Just? Why was he-. Did I-?" Nick fell onto his seat. "Why was he scared to tell me..." Nick held his head in his hands.

"Nick. Charlie loves you, he loves you so much he's scared- He's scared about what you think,"

| A week before |

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Charlie? You okay in there?" I asked. 
No reply

"Charlie?" I asked again. Shit. "Charlie, what's going on? Charlie!" I shouted again. I tried the handle only to find out it was locked. "MICHEAL!" I yelled. 

"What's going on?" My curly-haired husband appeared.

"Can you get the door open, Charlie's in there." I gave him my serious look.

"Is he okay?" he whispered, I shrugged. Micheal held the handle down and put his body on the side to it "Charlie, be careful. I'm coming in!" 

Micheal used his body weight and slammed himself on the door. First time: No luck. He tried again and the door swung open.

My third daughter Lilith screamed as she heard the door slam. Micheal ran to go get our 4 year-old.

I ran in and found Charlie on the floor of the bathroom curled up with his face buried in his knees sobbing. His right hand holding his neck down, the other holding something.

"Charlie what the hell was that?!" I screamed.

 Charlie looked up, his eyes red from crying. He opened his left hand and by the looks of it it was a pregnancy test. It was upside down though, he hid his face again as I picked it up. 

"You're not..." I said before looking at the results I turned the test around to see them.

"Pregnant? Yes." He said, I looked at the test for a moment before handing it back.

"That's great!" I remembered Charlie's reaction "Oh..."

"Yes, Oh. Now I need to tell Nick two things!" Charlie yelled. Micheal emerged.

"You alright?" He asked Charlie. 

"Ask this shit." Charlie flung the test to Micheal who caught it. I sat on the edge of the bath opposite him.

"You're having another one?" He asked. Charlie nodded at him. 

"Yup." Charlie groaned "FOR FU-" He stopped remembering he was an uncle to a 10 year-old and 4 year-old twins. "Sorry." 

"When did this even happen? You two were always careful!" I exclaimed.

"That's what I thought...But we obviously forgot." 

"What about your-" I was cut off

"It'll be fine." Charlie huffed. I sighed,

"Okay, if you need me, I'm here for you..."