When you least expect it...

(A/N Oh my god, that last chapter went better then expected! I'm proud of myself, still hoping this book does well since I spent 3 hours at the least writing chapter 1! Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or anything. I'd love to hear any suggestions for oncoming chapters but anyway hope you enjoy this one!)

(P.S I listened to 'As it was' By Harry Styles while writing this chapter!)

|Nick's pov|

It was so peaceful, Charlie's head resting on my chest as I held him close to me. The light from outside the window shining on his face as his lips part slightly. I love him, so much. I closed my eyes for a while before I was awoken by a little voice yelling,

"You back!" My head shot up, our two-year old daughter ran into the room with her arms up. She climbed onto the bed and gave me a massive hug.

I laughed "Hey Rey-Rey!" I exclaimed. This must've woken Charlie up as he then woke up.

"Dada and Papa back!" She laughed again as she fell from my lap in between Charlie and I, she then gave Charlie a hug which he responded by covering her in kisses. He sat up and started to talk to her the way you would talk to most toddlers.

"Did you have a nice time with Aunt Elle and Uncle Tao?" 

"Yeah! Uncle Tao bought me a water-gun!" I laughed meanwhile Charlie looked in shock. 

"Uncle Tao? Gave you, a two-year old, A WATER GUN!?" He exclaimed. 

"Mhm! He said it was a 7-inch rifle." She made her hands into finger guns and went "Pew, Pew, Pew-Pew!" Charlie crawled out of bed and grabbed his phone, obviously dialling Tao's number,

"Can you show me were it is, Honey?" He asked, I picked Rey up so her legs were around my hip. She pointed into her room, Charlie ran in and found the water gun stashed under her bed. "Okay, sweetheart. You're only allowed this if me or your dad say you can, okay?" He said, Rey nodded enthusiastically before Charlie came and took her from my arms and said "Love you!" 

"I love you too papa!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged his neck tightly. With Charlie holding Rey, I held his face with my hand and kissed him. I laughed as Rey went "Ewwwwwww". Charlie put Rey down and told her to go and sit on the sofa and wait for us. As soon as she left Charlie took me by surprise by pushing me up against a wall and kissing me. I kissed him as I held his back.

(Just imagine them in pajamas and Not my work!)

We stood there, only parting for air before we heard some one say.

"Um, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting?" We pulled apart and looked at the person who was talking, it was Aled. "Sorry, Rey let me in. Tao asked me to come give you this..." Charlie took the spare keys we had given Tao and Elle and was blushing so much, I held in my laughter.

"Thanks," Charlie said awkwardly, Aled gave Rey a hug and left. 

|Charlie's pov| 

UGHHHHH can Nick and I not kiss without someone walking in?! I just wanted for us to have a proper make-out session and lay in bed all day...Meaning doing it... BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE REY! I love her as much as I love Nick, just Nick and I haven't had a proper make-out since before we had her.

Nick obviously read my feelings and said, "We'll send her to have a sleepover with Mia and Mya on the weekend, Tara and Darcey won't mind...Then maybe we can have a sleepover..." I started to blush and this was exactly what Nick wanted. So I returned the favour by saying, 

"I'd love that...What if the sleepover involved making us stay up...Too late?" I smirked and looked at Nick, bit my lip and eyed him up and down. He blushed even more than me. I chuckled then walked out into the living room where I saw Rey sitting on the beanbag from Nicks, watching 'Inside out'

"Who's you fwend who wikes to pway, Bing bong, Bing bong. His wocket makes you yell Howway!" She sang, I laughed.

"Honey do you want cereal?" I asked.

"Yes please!" She looked at me for a brief second before looking back at the television.

"What about me?" Nick asked, holding me from behind. 

"Rey is watching Inside Out! You have your own legs and arms, make it yourself," I said to him, not getting distracted by him trying to seduce me. But Nick knew the one thing that turned me on. 

Nuzzling my neck from behind.

"What about now?" He whispered into my ear then bit my earlobe, I shivered at that. I could even hear him smirk as I said

"FINE! Just-" I raised my shoulders so that my neck was out of reach "Not infront of Rey...Later..." I whispered to him. He kissed my cheek, thanked me and sat on the sofa and watched Inside Out with Rey. After I had made us all cereal I gave Nick mine and his and picked Rey up and placed her in a seat at the table and put the food in front of her. Nick walked over and handed me mine, we sat next to each other. 

"Thanks papa!" She said looking at me and giving us a toothy grin. A few minutes later when I had finished my breakfast and Nick stood up, went to the kitchen and did the clearing up, while I went to help Rey chose some clothes. After she was changed, she ran back to the television to watch the rest of Inside Out. I started to get changed when Nick walked in.

He smirked as he saw me with my shirt off "Woah, you gettin' ready for me or something?" I started blushing,

"Sh-Shut up!" I said using my blue shirt to cover my face. I quickly put the shirt on before someone caught me off guard by grabbing my arm. "Nick-" I stopped mid-sentence as I turned to look at them... It wasn't Nick,

IT WAS BEN HOPE!