Oh shit-

(Sorry! Haven't been posting, because I am watching Helluva Boss. Absolutely love it!)

(P.S going to marry Loona at the first chance I get.)

|Charlie's pov|

I woke up to Rey squirming. 

"You okay hun?" I asked, still half asleep.

"I wanna hug." She whined, I opened my arm and she shuffled into them. I kissed her head and fell asleep again, but I realised Nick wasn't in bed. Couple minutes later when I was sure Rey was asleep, I sneaked out and found Nick on the sofa on his laptop.

Phew, okay...

"Morning, you okay?" He asked looking at me.

"Morning, I'm fine, my back hurts..." I chuckled.

"Ha, who's old now?" He joked.

"Oh, Ha Ha." I frowned.

"Just kidding, love you." 

"Love you too." I replied.

|Two hours later (Lazy)|

We were drinking our tea in peace when an alert came on my phone.

Rey's nursery be ready by 11:25

I looked at the time. 

11:19

"Holy-" I stood up and ran into Rey's room. 

"You okay?" Nick shouted through the hallway.

"Yeah, Rey's late." I yelled back, I picked out some clothes and rushed into Nick and I's room. "Rey, honey, we need to get you to nursery. We're late," I picked her up and helped her get changed.

"I don't wanna," She yawned.

"Please hon." I said as I pulled her shirt over her head. She started crying, I picked her up. "Oh baby, It's okay. I promise after we'll get ice cream, and we'll watch uh, Frozen!" She sniffed.

"Pinky promise?" She held out her little finger as a lone tear fell from her eye.

"Pinky promise," I used the hand that wasn't holding her and hooked my little finger round hers, I then wiped her tears away. "You okay now?" She nodded and smiled.

"I'm gonna get my shoes on now!" She laughed as she jumped from my arms and ran out the door. My eyes followed her to the door where I saw Nick standing in the doorway, he had his arms crossed and was smiling. He was staring at me.

"W-what?" I asked, flushed. Nick walked over to me, locking eyes. 

"You're a great dad," Nick held my waist and used the other hand to hold my face.

"Sh-shut up!" I laughed trying to hide my embarrassment. Nick and I laughed. "Nick?" I asked. 

"Mhm?"

"Nick, I-" My head started spinning and pounding, "I-" I took a deep breath

"Char?" Nick sounded concerned. "Charlie, what's wrong," I didn't even know...Wait...Nick never calls me Charlie.

"I need-" I managed to say. Then everything faded black.

|Nick's pov| 

"I need-" Charlie gasped. All of a sudden, his eyes closed and he collapsed backwards.

"CHARLIE!?" I yelled. He was unconscious, I knelt down and held charlie.

"Char!?" I moved my hand to the back of his head. It was warm...I moved his head on to my arm then looked at my hand.
It was red, he was BLEEDING!? I looked back to where he fell and realised he had hit his head on the bed frame.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," I hissed, lifting charlie up.

"Papa? Dad?" I heard Rey ask "I'm ready?" her voice came closer. There was blood on the floor,

"Honey don't come in! Can you bring dad his phone and give it to me with your eyes closed please?" I really didn't want her to see this.

"M'kay..." She said hesitantly, she gave me my phone. "Is papa okay?" She asked looking at Charlie,

"He will be honey, he will be." I wish I believed that myself. I picked Charlie up and Rey opened up the door. And in no time we were on our way to A&E.

| Later on cause my lazy ass just wants to get to the point |

I was pacing in the waiting room, Tori had come too after I called her to talk to the doctors. She was sat down with Rey sleeping on her.

"Hello?" A nurse said. "Are you Charles Nelson's husband?"

I nodded "Yes, Is everything okay?"

"He is absolutely fine, but due to the pregnancy he may have to stay in a couple hours-" I cut in front of her.

"I'm sorry," I paused for a moment.

 "Pregnancy?"

(FINALLY! Ok it's FINALLY HAPPENING!! Now little spoiler in the next chapter it will involve Our Highness and The Golden Retriever! SEE YOU THEN!!)