Surprises

(Sorry for the cliffhanger, I wouldn't be a author if I didn't at least once *Smirk face* Leave it on a cliffhanger. NOW BACK TO THE STORY!!! Sorry this is in the third chapter btw 😭😭😭😭😭)

WHAT THE HELL WAS BEN HOPE DOING HERE!?

"Hey cutie," He smirked as he looked down at me, with a small baseball bat in his hand. Shit, he had grown, still not as tall as Nick but about that height, he still had his dark brown hair, and brown eyes but he looked different somehow, but they weren't the most important thoughts running through my head at the moment. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed, as soon as I said that he covered my mouth with his hand but it was too late. We heard footsteps coming,

"Char? What's wrong?" I heard Nick ask. No one answered, as Nick opened the door Ben slammed his lips onto mine. Tears fell from my eyes as Nick ran over and held Ben up to the wall by his collar. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU PRICK!?" He shouted. At that moment Rey walked in, "Char take her and go. I'll see you in a second." He said looking fiercely at Ben.

"Papa?" She asked "What's going o-" I sprinted as fast as I could to her picked her up so she wasn't facing them and took her into the study closed the door and called the police.

How did he know where I lived?! Did he see Rey? If he did will he use that as a weakness?

I held Rey close as she continued asking questions, before they picked up we heard a thud, no idea who got hurt, I started crying silently as I held Rey tight in my arms.

"Hello, 999 what's your emergency?" A voice through the phone asked.

"Someone broke into our house, my daughter and I are hiding in a room, my husband said he would meet me here but we just heard a thud and-" I stopped to take a breath and wipe my tears when the voice said.

"Sir please calm down, what's you and your daughters names." 

"Ch-Charlie and Rey," I gulped.

"Right Charlie, do you know who this person is?" They asked

"Y-yes, he's an old ex boyfriend from year 10," I breathed heavily as I held back more tears "But, he's got a small baseball bat and I think he was going to knock me out and-" I covered Rey's ears "Harass me," I felt my hands shake as I said that

"Okay, right. Can you tell me this mans' name please?"

"Ben, Ben Hope." I said. 

"Okay thank you, I'm sending the police and Ambulance for worst case, can I have your address?" They asked. I told them and they then asked "Alright, how old is your daughter?"

"She's two," 

"Is there anything in the room you can use to distract her with?" I said yes and grabbed paper and a pen, and calmly gave them to Rey and told her to draw her favourite things.

 She took it and started drawing. "Charlie, the police will be there in just a minute," The voice was reassuring me every second. Not soon after there was a small knock on the door. I ran out closed the study door and let the police in. They asked me where they were, I told them the bedroom they ran in there and pulled out a beaten Ben Hope in handcuffs and luckily an okay Nick, I ran over to him and hugged him tight.

"Ah," He winced. I pulled away immediately 

"Your hurt!" I said, "Where?!" I cried, I suddenly collapsed to the floor.

"Char, calm down, you're going to pass out." He knelt beside me as Rey ran out the study and gave Nick a hug.

|Nick's pov|

"Dada! Look I drew you, papa, me and a dog!" She giggled. I hugged her back and kissed Charlie, he looked so scared, I couldn't bear this for him...

|A month later (April) |

"Nick hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Charlie said from the living room. I was just buttoning my grey and yellow top up.

"I'm coming!" I quickly tie my shoes. And head to the other room to see Charlie. "So when are we leaving?" I ask

"Well Tao and Elle's engagement party is at 19:00 and it's now...18:30," He replied as I sat on the sofa with him

"So when you said 'hurry up we're late' you just wanted to cuddle and ruin my new top?" Charlie nuzzled himself into me he's literally the most adorable thing I've ever seen. 

"I love you," I smiled sweetly and kissed his head softly.

"I love you too," I quickly pulled him on top of me and started kissing him. I pulled apart only for Charlie to continue kissing me. "Charlie...If we leave for Elle and Tao's you might get a surprise later on..." I winked at him and he shot up like a bullet and headed straight for the door.

"Hurry up then!" He shouted from the Hallway. I laughed and followed

(Thanks for reading going to be continued!!)