Love me.

(HEY GUYSS! Im so sorry i havent been active. Ive been so busy with school and shit i havent posted! I felt rlly bad seeing u guys want more soooo, here you go!)

Charlie's pov

Therapy has been hard. Geoff is off with the flu and I now have someone else as a substitute, like school really.

I'm waiting in the car for my phone to say 14:30.

"Char? You okay?" Nick asks placing a hand on my shoulder, I jumped.

"Y-yeah. Just scared to spill my heart out to a total stranger," I mumbled.

"Baby, I'm not going to make you go in there, but I'm not gonna let you get worse," He said taking both my hands.

"...you're right, I should feel grateful-"

"Char you know very well that's not what I said, I said you should take your time as well as not leaving it too long so it gets worse, I love you and seeing you stop yourself from eating and everything else breaks my heart,"
He paused and looked at my wrist, "When we got married I promised myself I would look after you. No matter what, and I am not going to break that promise," Nick put his hand on my cheek.

"I love you," I collapsed on his shoulder. My phone rang and ruined the moment,

"Hello is this Charlie Nelson?" The voice came,

"Uh, yeah?" I replied

"This is the office, I'm very sorry but Dr. Thomas has had to cancel, something came up. Can I book you in for another appointment tomorrow?" I looked at Nick.

"Er, I'm not free tomorrow but next week? Wednesday, perhaps?"

"Yup, I can sort that for you. 11:15?"

"Yeah, sounds great."

"See you then," I hung up,

"What should we do now?" I asked looking at Nick.

"Well, we have the whole day away. And I want to talk as well, so how about we go to our special place?"

"Nick, you know we can't have sex-" 

"You know I meant the beach, Char," I giggled and then we set off. Five minutes into the car journey and our playlist I sighed.

"I miss Rey. I can't wait for her to have a sibling,"

"Same here," Nick replied, we sat in silence for another minute.

"Are we okay, Nick? I don't want us to fall apart because of-" I sighed "Everything..."

"Babe, of course we're okay! And if i'm honest, we're perfect. We're gonna have our dream family soon, and we'll all be okay..." Nick leaned in and hugged me tight. Then he kissed my cheek, "Let's go,"

|Still lazy af so im skipping the drive|

We arrived at the beach but decided it was too cold to stay outside. We walked into the nearest inn and sat in the bar, Nick ordered me a water and got himself a sprite. I stared out the window and looked at the dark grey clouds up ahead, I wondered if it was going to start raining anytime soon. I hoped so.

"There we go," Nick said placing the drinks on the table, "Sure you don't want anything to eat? We can get a packet of crisps or something?" I shook my head,

"No thanks babe, not gonna lie, I'm still full from lunch," I gave him a smile and he returned it.

"That's fine," He sat down and pulled out his phone to, I presume, text Tori and tell her we're going to be late home. I resumed my stare out the window, I took a sip from the glass and set it down again.

"I think it's gonna rain," I said, Nick looked up.

"Oh god, yeah. We should set off soon, finish off the leftovers or make something else and eat the leftovers for lunch tomorrow?" I remembered this was Nick's subtle way of helping me make a meal plan, I had stopped when I was getting better then soon realised Nick was still making them. It was cute, so I didn't argue.

"Hmm, I fancy...a...Fish and chips actually!" 

"I'm sure there's one round here that we can find." He smiled. More silence.

"What about Noah or Rose?"Nick asked

"Wut-"

"Baby names, uhhh, Autumn? Nah don't wanna be a preppy tik tok parent," I laughed at his comment. (NO HATE AGAINST THE NAME I JUST THOUGHT IT'D BE FUNNY) 

"Yeah, well, we got loads of time baby, we'll figure something out..." I reached across the table to grab his hand, we sat there for a minute.

"Wheyyy, Nick. What'chu doin here?" 

Fucking David.

(HEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE CLIFFHANGERRRRR)