Always you

(Recently I've had comments saying "CAN WE HAVE A SCENE WHERE THEY FUC-" and I get you. And since I am your author I decided to give you what you want. ENJOYYYY AND SORRY IVE BEEN ABSENT, IVE BEEN GOING THRU A WRITERS BLOCK BUT IVE GOT IDEAS AND IM BACK. (p.s Charles is still pregnant so they can't go all the way 😌😌))

| Nick's pov |

I feel my heart dance as Charlie pulls me into a kiss. I quickly melt into it and put my hands on his waist. I lean him over the kitchen island as he wipes away my old tears. He opens his mouth slightly, letting my tongue in to join his. His arms wrap around the back of my neck and I feel his prominent scars against my skin.

I love every part of this man. I wish I could take every inch of him that hurts and make him feel better.

Charlie lets out a soft moan as I bite his lip. I run my hand up his back to pull him closer. He begins to play and fiddle with my hair, I kiss him more. We pull apart but only for air.

I trace my hands down his back and on to his legs as I picked him up and sat him on the counter. I began kissing his neck slowly. Charlie held me close.

Only he can make me feel safe. I'm okay with him and when I'm not the thought of him makes it okay.

"Mmm~ Nick-" he pulls us apart and looks loving into my eyes. I lay my head in his chest.

"Trying to be a parent and have a sex life is difficult," I whine. Charlie chuckles,

"Well even if it wasn't, we can't because of our new baby."

"Mhh," I hummed in agreement. I put my hand on his chest. And thought about everything. The new baby, Rey, Charlie, Mum, Dad everyone and everything. I think about the day I met Charlie and how that day was everything.

"You okay?" Charlie asks. I look up at him and think for a moment.

"Yeah, I am."

|charlies pov|

Nick and I head back to bed, hand in hand funnily enough. I try not to laugh and he swings our hands extravagantly.

We get into our room and I fall onto our bed. Absolutely exhausted, Nick has other plans though. He dives on top of me and starts ticking me. I giggle lightly before clasping my hand over my mouth.

"Haha- s-Stop!" I stifle. Nick chuckles and pulls me in and blows a small raspberry on my chest which sends me laughing.

"Shhhh!" Nick hushes, while laughing himself.

We're already in our pyjamas so I just grab one of nicks hoodies, put it on and curl up in bed. Nick joins me and holds me close.

"Love you," he says after turning the light off. I frown slightly, then hug him back.

"Love you too..."

|in the morning|

I am once again woken up abruptly by Rey.

"DADDDD. GET UPPPPP!" She yells in my face.

I sit up and stretch a little before looking at Rey who's throwing my clothes around.

"What's wrong Rey?" I say getting up.

"Dad is back! And he says he got us a surprise!"

I rub my eyes and look at the door curiously.

"Nick?" I yell putting on a jacket. "What have you done?"

"Come and see!"

I cautiously walkinto the living room and see Nick with a box sitting on the floor waiting for me.

Rey runs up to him. And jumps onto his lap.

"Open it! Open it papa!" She cries, giggling.

I pull the box closer to me and begin to open it.

Inside of it, I saw a green spotted collar and a matching lead.

I looked at Nick with an eyebrow raised

"Is this a kink?" I whispered

"NO- JUST. Call the number,"

I looked back in the box and saw a piece of paper with a number on. Rey handed me my phone and I dialled it.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hello is this Charles Nelson?" A woman's voice said from the other line.

"Uh, yes..."

"Great, your puppy will be ready by 11:30 so if you get here early enough we'll equip you with your starter pack, is that okay for you?"

My jaw was wide open and tears were welling in my eyes as Nick grinned and mouthed 'surprise'.

"Uh- um y-yes! I'll be there thank you!" I replied trying not to laugh, cry and scream at the same time.

"Great! See you then Mr Nelson!"

I hung up and threw myself at Nick who was still in his work clothes.

"Nick!"

"You happy?" Nick laughed

I kissed him and Rey gagged.

"Yes of course I do you idiot!" I smothered him in kisses. "What breed? How old? Ooh, girl or boy?" I asked Nick.

"I guess you'll just have to find out," he whispered to me, kissing my nose. He got up and told me to get dressed.

"It's always you..." I muttered

"Hm?" Nick hummed

"Nothing, I'll be back Inna sec my love."

(AHHH WERE OFFICIALLY BACK! I'm gonna try a schedule but my facking school gives me like 9 assignments a week 👹. I promise I'll try post more I'm just dying 💪🥲