No Dignity

A/N Yes, i am alive. Only just. I've been rlly busy with family and other shit lol. I'm going to try to post every Sunday or Saturday (England time) Yh! I'll let u get on with this. Enjoy! 

TW:  THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES ALCOHOLISM, STRONG LANGUAGE AND BLADES IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE I SUGGEST YOU SKIP AHEAD!!!

|Nick's pov|

It was David

"OIIII-" He hiccuped " NICHOLAS!!!" He was drunk. "Wha- whachu doin' 'ere?" 

"Leaving." I grabbed Charlies hand and dragged him towards the door, as we passed David he shoved Charlie to the floor.

"I- I thought I told you to leave my brother alone...Fucking fag," He spat. I grabbed him by the collar and held him up the wall.

"Don't you dare talk to him like that, don't even go near him." I huffed through gritted teeth.

"Nick, let's go-" David cut Charlie off

"Wh- who even are you?" He said "You used to- be my little bro, now you're a disgusting fag. Just like him"

"I was never your brother. I was just a random person you lived with, because you never even tried to connect with me in any way!" I pushed him further up the wall. Three men walked in,

"You be'er watch yer mouth son," One man said.

"Put 'im down and you won't cause any trouble." Another said,

"Don't do anything stupid." The third one said. David kicked the behind of my knee and sent me to the floor.

"Nick-!" Charlie gasped. 

"I'm okay-" I said.

"But he's not..." the third man said, holding a pocket knife to Charlie's neck.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled at them. The other two men held my arms back.

"Let's take this out before you cause a scene..." David said.

|Charlie's pov| 

Believe it or not, this is in fact no the first time a knife has been held to my neck. In secondary some of the year 11's took the fact that I was gay, a little too far. So this is nothing new, Nick on the other hand is having a whole panic attack.

"I swear to fucking GOD DAVID!" Nick shouted.

"Relax little bro, I'm smarter than to anger the 'Rugby King'. God so cliché" David snorted. "What are you? Twelve?" Nick was close to loosing it, but held it together.

"What do you want?" He exhaled slowly.

"Calm down sissy! I just want you to get back to normal! Stop trying to 'fit in' and I'll hook you up with one of my mates! She'll have to be a bit older of course but she'll be hot, I can promise you that." David shrugged.

My heart sank, Nick would be happier with someone less...Me.

"I don't want one of your prostitutes David." Nick spat. "I already have a family, and maybe you'd be allowed to see them if you weren't such a fucking twat!"

"What family-" He paused "Oh! You mean your autistic messed up sister in-law and her weird-ass husband. I jolted,

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKER!" I shouted, I said attempting to pry myself out of the guys arms.

"Oh yeah! How could I forget. The gay emo teen who got bullied and now can eat and is so messed up he has to have a shrink." David chuckled. "Pa-the-tic." He spelled out. A lump formed in my throat. 

"I don't know who you think you are..." A strong New Yorken accent came from behind us. "But as grown adults I think you should know how childish it is to bully people. What do you even get out of it? You sure as hell don't get anymore dignity." The woman stood on the step leading up to the pub. She had light tanned skin and a short dyed red pixie-cut. "So if I were you I'd get outta here before you get embarrassed after getting your asses whooped by a lady."

The man who was restraining me released me."Pfft, who are you?" One of Davids minions snickered

"Doesn't matter to you. Now get outta here." She held her ground

"Ugh fine" David said, he gave one of the men a wink and they took the knife a gave me a cut on my face just above my jawline. Once they were out of sight Nick and the woman rushed over to me to tend to me.

"Fuck! Char, you okay hon? Does it hurt?" He checked out my face where the cut was,

I inhaled sharply as Nick rubbed his hand over it. "A bit,"

"I'm so sorry! I'll get the first aid." The woman rushed back up into the pub and arrived again shortly with the first aid bag. "Here, It'll sting a bit but it should stop it from betting infected at all."

"Thanks, I didn't catch your name?" I replied

"Oh uh, Sapphire! How 'bout you?"

"I'm Charlie and this is my husband, Nick."

"Hi, uh thanks for helping us out back there, you have a cool accent. American?" He asked,

"No problem! And yeah! My mum grew up in New York so I spend a lot of time there," 

"Oh cool! I used to go to Boston as a kid to see my Aunt and Uncle," Nick laughed, I smiled. Thank god he wasn't stressing. And she seems nice! 

"Are you okay now? Can I get you a drink? Or do anything to help at all?"

"No, we're good thanks-" 

"No! I insist. It's the least I can do after this happening in my bar!"

I'm dead lol

OH AND GUYS PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW AND STAR THIS CHAPTER! IT NOT ONLY SUPPORTS A GROWING AUTHOR BUT BOOSTS MY WRITERS BLOCK AND MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE MORE FOR YOU GUYS. LOVE YOUUUU <33333